Freind or Foe

Laurences POV
Aphmau saved my life. I didn't even hear that guy coming! APHMAU! We yelled all of us running towards her. We have to stop the bleeding. Jeffory said. He had tears in his eyes. We all did. I ripe off a piece of cloth from my white sleeve. Jeffory carefully wrapped the cloth around her shoulder. It started to turn red. That will stop it for now. Laurence carry Aphmau back home. Zane,Vylad,and Garroth. Carry these people over to Aphs place to. Jeffory told everyone. I picked up Aphmaus limp body in my arms bridal style tenderly. I ran over to Aphs house. I layed her in her bed. The bleeding stopped. I turned her on her stomach. I took off the make shift bandage off. I cleaned the cut, and put a fresh bandage around her shoulder. Everyone else was here. The strangers were in the a guest bedroom with 3 beds. I was guarding the door. The guy woke up after about 5 hours. I have got to admit when Aph knocks someone out she knocks them out. Where am I? He asked getting up. Your in Aphmaus house. I said furiously. Why are you so mad? Your the ones who kidnapped us! He yelled. Oh I don't know! Maybe because.....huh....let's see 1. You tried to kill me after I helped save your guys lives, 2. Your friend there with the blond hair stabbed my freind! After she saved me from you by blocking your sword with hers! I yelled at him. What...... you didn't save our lives. He said. Do you have a concussion? Wow Aph hit you harder then I thought. We did save your guys lives. We were holding back Aph from killing you guys because of your freind with the red hair! I yelled at him. So if I were you I would sit your but back on the bed and be glad that I'm not letting Parker and Tbof come in. I told him. Who? He asked. Her Wyvern and Phoenix. I answered. Then the girls woke up. Blond sit your but down on that bed because I am this close to letting a wyvern eat you. I told her. And that goes for you two red head. I said to them. Let me out. She said. No. I told her. She got out a fire ball. Let me out she said again. No. I answered. She looked shocked. Why not? She asked. Hmmmmm let me think for a minute oh I know!1. You picked a fight with Aph because she didn't trust you guys,2. Your freind over their tried to kill me, and 3. Your other freind might have killed Aph! So sit down be quiet or I'm letting Parker in! I yelled. Psh I'm not afraid of Parker. She said. Oh really? Parker you can come in. I told them. Parker come over here. Raven hang out with Urgth. They listened. So that's her wyvern! She has a really rare powerful one. Boy or girl? He asked. Girl. I answered. Yeah I'm suddenly am really afaird. He said. I'm Luke by the way. That's Liz and that's Taylor. He told me then Tbof came in. Taylor tried to touch her and Parker. I wouldn't do that! I warned her. Don't worry animals love me. Just when she tried to pet Tbof. She went on fire that was so hot it was white. ok won't pet a Phoenix. She tried to pet Parker. Parker started to growl. What's wrong with them? Liz asked Aph was there best freind. She didn't see them as pets. Or beasts or stuff like that. She thought of them as a freind. And now she might be dead because of you guys. I answered. It was about 10 hours until Jeffory came down saying that they can see Aph. Me, Parker,and Tbof ran upstairs all the way to Aphs bedroom. 2 her we walked in we saw a sleeping Aph. Parker nudged her with the tip of her nose. Aph smiled. Then she shivered. Tbof came up right next to her forcing Aphs arm up. Then Tbof turned off her flames. But even with out flames phoenixs are really warm. Then Tbof curled up sleeping right next to Aphs stomach. Then Parker curled up on the floor right next to Aphs bed. Soon everyone was either curled up on Aphs bed sleeping or on the floor near Aphs bed.
Stay Rossum
...
I'm waiting for it. Oh yeah I said everyone is sleeping