Werewolf child?

Kiki's POV
Aphmau,Lowell,Nicole,Luke,Colton,and myself decided to go on a nature trail through the woods. We all went to Bright port for 4 days. We were walking when Aphmau went off the trail. We all followed her. We're are you going? Luke asked her. I don't know. I just have a feeling that we need to go this way. Aph answered. Then Nicole stopped. We all stopped to watch what she was doing. Aaawww poor thing. She said while picking up a white fox. That's an artic fox. I said while walking over to pet her. I looked down at were Nicole found her. Where was her mom? I looked around some more. Still nothing. We all started to look around. Nobody found anything. Kiki what do you know about artic foxes? Nicole asked me.  They are really tuff and good at fighting but also careing. Females are usally tougher then the guys. They travel in packs. They are great for mining because they can see in the caves and sense ores. They also are great at tracking. I told her. She looked at the artic fox. That's one was a baby. About 3 years old. She seemed to have a lot of cuts. But none that we should worry about. If they travel in packs then why is she all alone? Lowell asked. I don't know. I mean they will start their own packs sometimes but not until they are strong enough. I told him. Wait a second. You said they are great trackers right Kiki? Colton asked. Yeah so? I said. Let's let her find her pack and lead us to them. Luke finished. Nicole put the little fox down. The fox walked through the bushes and led us straight to a cave. I looked on the other side of the cave. *gasp*No. I was about to cry.
Lowells POV
Kiki gasped and said no when she looked on the other side of the cave. She had a look of terror in her eyes and looked about ready to cry. What's wrong? I asked while heading over there to look. Oh my god! The foxes were dead. All of them. There white fur was stained with blood. I checked all of them for a pulse. They were all dead. There was 10. They were all literally torn apart. They were sliced open. The little one was the only one still alive in the pack. I examined the little fox. She must've been a runt. All the other little foxes were 2times her size. Kiki was crying. I felt bad for her. She loves all animals. Soon everyone else soon came. They were all shocked. I examined the little one one last time. She had cuts and bruises all over her. Her teeth were a little bit tinted red. She must've tryed to help fight. We looked around. There wasn't a body of what could've killed her. I'm keeping her. Nicole finally said. What's her name? Aphmau asked. Roxy. Nicole answered. We continued to walk down the trail. Nobody talked. Roxy was walking right next to Nicole. Then we saw a little girl that looked terrified. We tried to call out to her but she just ran away. Aphmau chased after her. We followed. When Aphmau got caught up to her and caught up to Aph. The started to talk. We have to go! There chasing me. If they get me there gonna do what they did to the foxes because my family and I tryed to help them. I was the only one who survived. They burnt my family. We have to run! There gonna get us! There gonna kill me because I saw who they were. She said. Calm down. Who are you? I asked. There's no time! Come on! She said. Then she ran. We followed. She was fast. The only people who could keep up with her was Aph and Lowell. Aph kept stopping to make sure we caught up. The girl lead us to a deep cave. It was cold and dark. Luke managed to make a fire. Who are you? Aph asked. My name is Leaona. She said. Who was after you? I asked. These people. They are evil. They were trying to take that artic fox that you have there. But the pack caught them trying to do it and they attacked the 3 men. The little ones even helped. But before the foxes attacked my family walked by and asked what the guys were doing with the little one. Then the guys put the little fox in a cage and told us to leave and for the foxes to leave them alone and no one will get hurt. Then when we said we weren't gonna leave them alone they turned into these men with red and black stuff and red eyes. Then the foxes attacked. My family turned and attacked. While they fought with the men I snuck over and helped the little fox. Then after she was free. We both fought. Then they killed my family and the other artic foxes. Then they went after us. I told the little one to run and I'd do the same. They wouldn't be able to follow both of us if it takes all of them to defeat one. So we both ran. I didn't run that far. I peeked through the bushes and saw them burn my family. Then they started to chase after me. I ran. Then you guys followed me. She said. She was almost crying. Turn into what? Luke asked. We're wolf. Lowell answered. It's getting late I think we should spend the knight here if they come back. Aph told us. She did a high whistle and Parker came down. Aph took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote something down then gave it to Parker and told her to give it to Laurence. After a few hours every one else that came with us arrived. Kaytlen, Garroth,Laurence,and Cadenza. Then Parker and Tbof came behind them.
Aphmaus POV
There was a sound coming from where Leaona was sleeping. I woke Kiki up and told her. We walked over to Leaona and woke her up. She was crying. We gave her a hug. You poor thing! What's wrong? Kiki asked. I'll be so lonely. I have no family. She said. You will not be lonely! Kiki told her. Yes I will. She said. No you won't! I'm gonna adopt you. She said. Your in high school Kiki. I reminded her. So? Kiki said. She will be like my daughter/sister. That's basically WHT Jeffory does Kiki told me. Ok. Then she is coming with us! If she wants. Kiki said. Leaona nodded her head yes. Then we all went back to sleep.