Chapter one

Nineteen years after the kidnapping.

The omegas blood curling screams ripped through the crisp late afternoon air, the ear piercing screams shredding the boy's throat as he cried out. The irony was sickening as he clawed at the silver chain that bound him the willow tree, his fingers oozing the crimson liquid as the metal scorched him.

His screams were hysterical as the smell of burning flesh filled his nose. He could feel his own skin bubbling as the thick metal burned its way through him. The blood made his pale skin stick out like a sore thumb. The omega was practically nothing but skin and bones, his ribs showing, his wrists so small that you could hold both of them in one hand.

The metallic taste of his own blood gagged him as it trickled from his nose and slipped into his mouth.His hair was now a deep crimson color as the wound on the side of his head gushed, the thick liquid running down the side of his face.

The omega wished they would stop torturing him and just kill him. He never understood why this pain was being inflicted on him. He could never figure out why Alpha Maliki hated him so much.

"Omegas are worthless, the only thing you are good for is release." Alpha Maliki seethed, his eyes holding the hatred that the omega always saw burning bright in his eyes." How does that feel Riley, to know you have no mate and the closest thing you'll get to being loved is being used as a sexual release?" Maliki whispered in his ear.

Riley let out a sob as tears began to spill from his eyes. His body trembled as the pain and sorrow overwhelmed his small form.

Maliki watched in amusement as his nephew crumbled beneath him, he felt no remorse as Riley bellowed out his pain. He enjoyed crushing the boys spirit because it was so easy. One word and he broke into pieces at your feet. The fact Riley couldn't shift from being so weak made it so much easier, he couldn't run, he had to suffer.

Maliki was to engorged in the suffering of his nephew to hear the screams of his pack being slaughtered. It wasn't until the ear piercing scream of a female wolf reached his ears he turned around. He then saw the royal blue color of the kingdoms warriors, his pack member's falling around him.

Riley's body had given out moments ago. He lay on the ground with his breaths coming out in rasps as he struggled to breath. He knew his death was near and for once he was filled with relief. He knew his death was coming, be it he bleed out or die in the hands of others he knew it was soon.

His small frail hands gripped the bloody blades of grass below him as a masculine scream filled his ears. He could hear the thud of a heavy body hitting the ground, a scratchy whine leaving his lips as he clenched his eyes shut. He waited for it, the claws or teeth of who attacked the pack to sink into him and end his life.

"Oh goddess." The warriors spoke as his eyes landed on the small body on the ground.

The boys back was shredded, the wounds still bleeding as he laid on the ground. His eyes soon landed in the boys neck, widening at the sight if the silver chain. Immediately he dropped to his knees and slipped on his gloves, his hands working furiously as he untied the chain.

He could hear the whimpers of the omega as he looked over his frail body once more. The warriors hands immediately when to Riley's hip bone and wiped away some of the blood.

"Is it him?" A more muscular warrior asked with hope is wasn't the lost prince.

The warrior that keeled on the ground frowned as he saw the distinctive mark of the Royal family on his hip bone. The brown crowns sticking out on h

"I am afraid so." The warrior said standing up to his full height." He will not make it back to the kingdom, not in this condition. If we tell the king his son is dead we will go through another dilemma, the king will not be able to cope if he finds out. Hes lost his mate, to loose as son as well, it will destroy him." He finished.

"What should we do? End the boy of his suffering?" The taller warrior asked, his eyes scanning over the omega.

"I can not kill an innocent lycanthrope, I especially can not kill the prince." The shorter, slender warrior spoke." Let him have some peace before he goes." He said with a voice full of sorrow.

With that the warriors left, leaving the only heir to the throne to wallow in his own blood. Tears tumbled down the boys cheeks, as his pain began to overwhelm his small frail body. Slowly hours began to tick by and his body became colder and the puddle of blood that surrounded his body expanded.

Little did Riley know there was a creature in the woods, and he was drawn to the succulent scent of the omega. The rouge was enticed by the scent as saliva dripped from his jaws. It was rare to smell an unguarded omega and this rogue wasn't gonna pass by an opportunity like this.

He was driven by the desire to ravish the omegas body as he thundered through the forest. His thoughts perverted by images of a small frail omega crying and writhing beneath him. He craved to have this.

The deranged wolf entered the filed that had bodies scattered around it. He weaved through the carcasses of the dead, his nose leading him straight to the bleeding omega.Riley whimpered as he saw the rouge move towards him, he sobbed as he saw the lust in his eyes. Soon he could feel the hot breath of the wolf on his face, his rough tongue coming out to lick his tears away. Riley knew his real intentions, that this was all a sick game.

The deep growl of another wolf startled them both, Riley going into a state of panic as the rouge in front of him growled. A flash of black tackled the deranged rouge next to Riley, growls and snarls being heard as the two wolves fought.

Dark spots began to speckle Riley's vision as a sickening crack filled the air and two steel cold eyes locked with his.

Then everything went dark.