Chapter Thirty Three

Riley smiled up at Theo as they stood at the alter. Theo could feel the happiness and excitement rolling off the omega as the Preacher wedded them.Riley stared up at Theo, bitting his lip in attempt to keep him calm as he resisted the urge to bounce around and express how happy he truly was.

John and Flint were the only people in the pews, the guard wearing a smile as he saw the love each other had for one another. Even if you were mates it was rare that you found a bond as strong as the one they have.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband." The preacher smiled.

Theo smiled and cupped Riley's face, leaning down and pressing their lips together. Riley smiled into the kiss, pressing himself closer to the man and gripping the collar of the rogues tux. Theo only chuckled into the kiss and pulled back taking the omegas hand in his.

"I can't believe it. Me and my little omega king are finally married." Theo smiled softly.

Riley giggled as he smiled up at Theo, his eyes showing the rogue how genuinely happy he was.

"I love you Riley." Theo smiled and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you too, Theo." Riley smiled back, biting his lip before pecking Theo's.

"Congratulations!" Flint smiled as he walked up to the newly wedded couple.

"Thank you." Theo smiled with a small nod, wrapping his arm around Riley's waist.

Riley avoided looking at John, his gaze was down casted onto the floor while he fiddled with his fingers.

"I know I haven't been the most supporting father but I am sorry for all that I've done. And I'm happy for the both of you." John said softly.

"Thank you." The new king spoke in a soft voice his head still down casted.

Theo slipped his hand back into Riley's and gave it a small squeeze before leading him down the isle. They stood at the wooden doors, smiling at each other before pushing the door open.

They were immediately greeted with angry towns people, people who thought they should be dammed to hell and burn in the pits for eternity.

"Theo." Riley whimpered taking a step back.

"Its okay." Theo said softly before turning towards the crowd. "Stop!" He shouted, his voice booming over the chants and angry cries." I understand you don't think this is right but were mates! How dare you judge us for who we were paired with! We don't judge you for who your mates are! We've done nothing but be ourselves. Why must you hate us for that? We've been through enough already! Why must you make it worse and make my mate, your king! Feel terrible and scared in his own kingdom when he's done nothing wrong?! ". He shouted over the crowed, holding his whimpering mate close. "You should be ashamed of yourselves." He finished before picking up Riley and walking to the carriage that waited to take them home.

Guilt flooded over the towns people as they watched the mates duck into the carriage, the rogue holding their new king closer to him.

"Don't cry Riley, please don't cry." Theo begged as the small whimpers reached his ears." Forget about them, today isn't about them its about us." He cooed cupping the boys face.

Riley nodded letting Theos voice calm him. The omega moved so he straddled the mans lap, his eyes locking with the soft steel ones.

"They are all selfish people, don't let them get to you. Okay?" The man said, running his thumb across the boys cheek.

The omega nodded and leaned in allowing their lips to meet.

"How does it feel to be royal?" Riley asked, trying to change the subject.

"I don't care what I am as long as I have you by my side." Theo smiled and pressed their lips together once more.

Riley took their crowns off and set them in the set next to them, he then allowed his fingers to intertwine into Theos hair as their lips moved on sync.

******

Riley and Theo laid in the their bed embracing each other with a content smile on their lips. A knock on the door disrupting the calmness.

Slowly the door opened and John stepped in with a smile on his lips.

"We've found a woman, her mate has died and she wishes give what she can and hopefully bless us with a heir to the throne." John smiled.

Theo nodded and turned to look at a grinning Riley.

"We can have a pup Theo. We can have a family." The omega smiled.

Theo gave the boy a week grin but turned to the king.

"I guess we can do this tomorrow." He said softly looking at at Riley for reassurance.

Riley nodded in agreement making Theo frown.

"Great, I'll tell her." John said rushing out of the room.

"Are you sure about this?" Theo asked worriedly." You know I don't want to harm you."

"I can take it. I'm doing it for us. I want a family with you Theo." Riley said softly.

"I want a family with you to, but as soon as the pain vecomesy to much you tell them to stop me. " Theo said sternly.

"I will." Riley smiled before pressing their lips together.