Chapter Thirty Nine

Theo smiled as he leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom, his steel eyes were focused on Riley who laid on the bed rubbing his flat stomach. He watched as the omega smiled as he looked down at his bare stomach. The blue oceans held so much love, and happiness these days it made Theo happy.

The rogue could remember how much fear Riley had the first few days they met, but now thats gone. It pleased Theo so much to see the emotions he did now, it reassured him that Riley lived him no matter what. The man pushed himself off the doorframe and walked towards the bed, gaining his mates attention.

Riley looked up at Theo with a happy smile, the mans heart warming at the sight. Theo crawled on the bed and shifted so he laid his head on Riley's stomach, his eyes focused on the omegas blushing face.

"Hello in there little one, its your Father." Theo cooed to Riley's stomach making the boy burst into a fit of giggles.

Theo let out a chuckle before kissing the boys bare stomach and working his way up to the omegas lips. Riley sighed into the kiss, his arms wrapping around the rogues neck. The man flipped them over so Riley sat on the rogues toned stomach. The omega smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, taking These hand and placing it on his stomach.

"Were really going to be a family. He's ours and not yours that you had with someone else that we claim as ours. He's ours, really ours." Riley said with a proud smile.

"Yes my little omega, and I'm going to protect you both the best I can." Theo said sternly.

"I love you." Riley whispered as he leaned down, waiting for another kiss.

"I love you both." Theo replied pressing his lips to his mates awaiting ones.

******

Flint watched Theo as the man held Riley close, the rogues only arm wrapped around the omegas waist protectively. The guard could see a bright smile on Riley's lips as he held Theos hand that rested on his stomach. Throughout dinner Flint observed the two, watching as the rogue would tense when someone came close to them nonetheless Riley sat there happily cuddled into the mans side.

"Flint. Follow us please." Theo said as the couple stood up.

Flint gave them a nod, a smile on his lips as he followed the two up to their room. The rogue let both lycans walk in the room before shutting the door behind them.

"What can I do for the kings?" Flint said with a smile.

"Flint, you're more than just a guard. You're family." Theo said walking over to stand next to his mate." We can't thank you enough for helping us these past few months, but we were wondering if you could do us one more favor." The smiled.

"Anything, as you said were family." Flint smiled.

"We were wondering if you would be the uncle of our pup." Theo said rubbing Riley's back.

"You bedded a woman?" Flint asked in shock.

"No, no I've done nothing of the sorts. Riley is pregnant with our child. The moongoddess visited us last night and blessed us with a pup." Theo said as he looked down to his smiling mate.

Flints eyes widened in surprise but nonetheless he agreed.

That night Theo laid listening to his pups strong heartbeat as Riley rand his skinny fingers through the backs ink black locks. The rogue stared up at Riley, watching as his eyes began to droop. The omega quickly fell asleep yet Theo laid their, his ear still pressed to the boys flat stomach. He silently thanked the moongoddess for his mate and his pup before shifting in the bed and placing a protective arm around Riley.

He kissed his mates temple and buried his face in the boys white hair, the omegas sweet scent invading his nose as he drifted to sleep.

***********

Hey guys ik this chapter is short. It was just a little quick update. I wanted to tell you guys this story is getting close to its end and sorry if it takes me a bit to get the new chapters out I think I'm getting sick idk. It could be allergies or at least I hope, anyway I'll update as soon as I can hope you enjoy the story!