Note

Look to the people that are "disappointed" on how the book turned out just don't read it anymore. I've had this planned out in my head, k? I swear if I get another one of your comments saying I need to take more time or how you don't like the plot I'm going to delete it. I'll finish it for my own pleasure and the I'll ask if y'all would like a knew story that won't be this book. If not I understand its because you now dislike how I write things and or I just pissed you off could be both.

My mind is literally twisted and fucked up, and using said fucked up mind is how most of the gory/painful parts of the story are created.

If youve been around my stories long enough you know I've only responded to criticism once, this would be my second time.

I am truly sorry you dislike the book, that its not your cup of tea. Its my book and I'm gonna write it how a want it and if you hate it then I suggest you leave the book. Some people are saying you could've made it Mpreg, I'm not mad at y'all I'm just saying the problem of them having a child is what I wanted. If the book was easy going and everything right happened in it, you would be done with this book in a minute cause you could see the ending in your head already.

If you've been around long enough you know that you can't guess how my books are gonna go.

I could kill Riley off.

I could actually kill Theo off this time.

Flint could try and corrupt Theo, and Riley's relationship.

The possibilities are endless.

Now, I'm going to go start on the new chapter while you decided if you want to continue to read or not.