Chapter Twelve

*Warning: Sexual Content*(I thought the song went good with this chapter.)

Riley quietly whimpered, as the heat in the cave seemed to rise. He'd kicked the plet that covered him off moments ago, sweat beginning to bead his forehead. His yellow T-shirt stuck to his body as well as his hair that plastered against his forehead.

He didn't know what was wrong, why he felt so hot he only wished Theo would finish his bath and come back to him. As he thought of Theo images flashed through his mind, images of both of them naked.

Images of Theo thrusting into him made him whimper as his body began to react. His member twitching to life.

Theo walked to the front of the cave, his damp black hair falling in his eyes. A pelt was wrapped around his waist, hangung low on his hips as he walked to the pile of clothes that laid on the cold stone floor. Riley's whimpers rang in his ears, his eyebrows beginning to furrow together. He looked back to his omega and his breath hitched at the sight.

Riley laid on the pelts, his face flushed as his has fisted the yellow shirt, pulling it down so it covered his throbbing member. Theo's own member started to awaken as all the blood rushed to the organ.

Theo knew exactly what was wrong with Riley. He was in heat.

Heat only happened once in a lycans life. It occurs when mates have yet to mate and complete the bond in a certain time period. The moongoddess chose when heat would hit, and it hit Riley like a tittle wave.

"W-whats h-happening to me?" Riley whimpered digging his heals into the furs beanth him as he squirmed.

"Youre in heat." Theo said, his voice thick with lust.

Riley shivered as pleasure shot down his spine. Desire was burning deep within his stomach as his lust filled eyes locked with Theo's.

"Theo," Riley whimpered." please make it stop." He pleaded.

"Are you sure?" Theo asked, his mind snapping out of its lust filled state.

"Yes! J-just don't hurt me like they did." Riley whimpered, withering under Theo's gaze.

"I'll be gentle." Theo said letting the pelt around his hips fall and pool at his feet.

Riley eyes whimpered at the sight of Theo's thick length, the ache in between his legs becoming more prominent. Theo groaned at the sight before he placed himself in between Riley's legs. Riley could only moan as their throbbing members brushed together, he arched his back, pressing his clothed chest to Theo's bare one as he threw his head back.

"Theo." Riley panted in desperation.

Theo only groaned before smashing his lips to the omegas. Riley whimpered into the kisses, his hands threading through Theo's locks. Their Kiss's was fast and urgent, the only time they broke apart was to shed Riley of his shirt before it was mindlessly tossed to the side.Theo rocked his hips against Riley, moans slipping out of the omegas mouth.

Theo took this opportunity to plunge his tongue into Riley's mouth, causing the omega to whimper in pleasure. Riley pulled away from the kiss, gulping in oxygen as his lungs began to burn. Theo didn't stop there, he trailed kisses down Rileys, throat kissing his way to the omegas sweet spot on his nape.

Riley cried out in pleasure as Theo abused the spot, nipping and sucking until the area was a dark color. He trailed down Riley's chest and torso.

"Theo, please!" Riley cried out as the man kissed around his aching member.

Theo took Riley's leaking member into his hands, pumping it until the omega felt like jelly. He took the erect member into his mouth causing Riley to arch his back, his hands clutching the fur beneath him.

Riley had never felt like this before, he was floating on cloud nine as pleasure overtook his every sense. He could no longer form sentences as Theo sucked his member. He started to have a tingling feeling in his gut but before he released Theo pulled away and sat back on his legs. He looked at the whimpering mess below him, his member aching at the sight.

Riley's pale skin was flushed, red blossomed all over his face and some areas on his chest. The pleading whimpers filled his hears as Riley locked eyes with him. He groaned before spitting on his fingers and slowly inserting one into Riley's hole.

"Oh goddess!" Riley cried out as bared down on Theo's thick digit.

"Goddess Riley, you're so tempting." Theo groaned latching onto the omegas lips once more.

Theo slowly worked Riley until he was ready for his weeping member. He removed his fingers and positioned himself at Riley's entrance. Slowly he pushed in, groaning as the omegas heat surrounded him. He halted as Riley's pain whimpered reached his ears.

"I'm sorry, tell me when I can move." Theo grunted, holding his wolf back so he didn't snap his hips forward and hurt Riley.

Once Riley nodded he sunk deeper into his heat repeating the process once more until he filled him to the hilt.

"Goddess Riley you're so tight." Theo groaned as Riley moaned in pleasure beneath the man.

Getting the okay to move Theo gently started thrusting in and out of Riley, kissing the boys lips as whimpers spilled from his mouth. Theo's member hit Riley's bundle of nerves making Riley moan out.

"Theo!" Riley screamed out arching against him.

Theo grunted as Riley clenched around his member but that didn't stop him from thrusting into the bundle until Riley cried out his release. Theo groaned as be exploded inside of Riley, thrusting his hips as he worked out his climax.

Panting Theo pulled out and laid down next to Riley who was floating high in subspace.

"I love you Riley." Theo cooed as Riley snuggled into his chest that was still slick with sweat.

Riley mumbled his love back, as he drifted to sleep.