Epilogue

Flint had woken up hours after being knocked out to be greeted with the worried looks of the kings. The guard reassured them he was okay, relief flooding through Theo and Riley.

Now,weeks later, Flint stood next to John, keeping him on his knees as Theo stood in front of both of them.

"If it was my choice I would have never done what I'm about yo do, but its not. Its Riley's choice and with that said we'd like you to meet someone." Theo said he signaled the guards to bring Riley to the cell.

Johns eyes flickered towards the movement behind the bars, locking in on the omega that held a child close to his body.

"I will never forgive you for what you've done to me and Theo. I whish I didn't have to call you father but I do. I can't find it in myself to be cruel and beat you because it who I am. I also can't find it in myself to be cruel and not let you have contact with my family, so I would like you to meet your grandson." Riley said as he sat on the dirty floor front of his father and propped his son up in his lap.

The pup was nawing on his fingers, his legs kicking and he looked around. John stared at the boy in shock watching as he squealed taking his fingers from his mouth and clapping as he looked up at his grandpa.

"H-how?" John asked his hands going towards his grandson, only to find his writs chained to the floor behind him and to see Riley's arm pull his son closer.

"The moongoddess blessed us. Nickolai is the perfect concoction of me and Theo with the rank of and Alpha." Riley said a smile on his lips as he looked down at his pup, the child looking up at him and giggling.

John watched his grandson stretch his arms out to his son, opening and closing his small chubby hands.

"Pa pa pa." Nickolai squealed in attempt to say Papa.

Lycan pups grow fast and Theo and Riley's pup was doing just that.

The omega chuckled as he stood his son up in his lap, the boys back facing John. The grandpa watched as the boy ran his fingers through Riley's hair, squeals if delight leaving his lips as he stomped his feet on Riley's legs. John heard Theo's chuckle, watching his grandson look up and his eyes land on his father.

"Fa! Fa!" The pup squealed, out stretching his arms towards Theo.

John looked towards the man and watched as he chuckled and walked towards his son, scooping him up in his arm. Theo sat down next to Riley and sat his chubby son in his lap.

"This is your grandpa. Tell him hi." Theo said pointing towards John.

Nickolai looked at John before letting a mile long string of gibberish leave his lips. John chuckled along with the boys parents. He watched each king kiss the prince's cheek, before raspberry the chubby mounds of flesh on his face causing the boy to squeal and cackle in his fathers arms.

At that moment John recreated everything he did to the mates because now, he would miss out on the life of his grandson. He would miss the boys first steps, and birthdays, along with Christmas.

"I'm sorry Riley. I'm sorry for when I was supposed to be your father I wasn't." John said softly." And Theo, I'm sorry for being so cruel to you." John apolozied truthfully.

The two were silent as their son gurgled and spoke in his own language as he played with the buttons on Riley's shirt.

Riley looked towards Theo and snuggled into his side unsure of how to respond.

"Unk Fee!" Nickolai said gaining the guards attention.

Flint looked at his nephew, watching as the boy reached for him.

"Don't try anything funny." Flint snapped before picking up the pup.

Flint smiled at the boy before tossing him in the air slightly and catching him. They pup clapped, squeals of delight leaving his lips.

******

Riley smiled as he watched Theo interact with Nickolai. The man peppered kisses all over the boys face making the pup cackle. Theo chuckled and stared down at the pup, smiling as the boy grabbed his cheeks and squished them in his small hands. Nickolai's eyes flickered from Theo to Riley, a smile coming to his lips and revealing his little teeth.

"Pa pa pa!"he said reaching for Riley.

Theo turned to look, smiling at Riley as he sat up. The omega walked over and sat down, their pup crawling into his lap. Laughing Riley hugged his pup, pressing his lips to the boys chubby cheek. The pup let out a yawn laid his head on the omeags shoulder making Riley smile.

Theo gained his mates attention, Riley's head turning towards him. Smiling the rogue pressed his lips to the omegas, their lips moving in sync.
"I love you." Riley whispered softly.

"I love you my little omega." Theo replied softly.

********************

Well guys it's over! I can't thank you enough for the support on this book! If you want you can go to my page and check out the others books. I will be posting something on the convo page later on my profile where y'all can pick from a small list of the next book I'll write.

Thanks for reading!