Chapter Eighteen

The king stood in front of Theo, desperately waiting for his son to step out from behind the stranger. Both men cod hear Riley's soft whimpers and it made their hearts ache in pain.

"I don't mean to offend you, your majesty but I think you should leave Riley alone for a while. You've piled to much on him at once and brought up memories that he's struggled to keep locked away." Theo suggested softly.

"I don't mean to sound rude but your services are no longer needed, my son is home where he belongs. Now leave rogue, go back to your home in the woods were you belong." John said, his eyes narrowed at the man.

"No!" Riley screamed moving so he stood in front of Theo, his arms behind him while his fist closed around the rogues shirt.

Both men looked at Riley in shock of his sudden outburst. For an omega who was submissive by nature this was a big outburst. Riley knew it too, he knew he'd made a mistake but he wasn't going allow his father to kick Theo out.

"D- don't talk to him that way! H-he saved me! He t-took care of me! I-i would b-be dead i-if it wasn't for him!" Riley said as he shook, tears falling down his red cheeks.

"Riley, calm down." Theo whispered his hand rubbing the omegas hand.

"N-no. I-i can-" Riley sobbed.

"Shh I know, your not going to lose me." Theo whispered softly." Just give me to calm him down, I'm the only one he trusts right now." Theo said to John softly.

"Fine." He said in defeat." I'll fetch someone to get you both for dinner, we can talk more then." John said and walked out of the room with Flint on his heels.

Once the door was shut Theo turned Riley around and embracing him into a tight hug.

"D-dont leave me Theo. I-i can't lose you." Riley sobbed miserably into Theo's chest.

"Shh my little omega your not going to lose me, were going to work this out.". Theo cooed running his fingers through Riley's locks as the omega cried into his chest.

"I-im scared Theo, h-how do you think he's going to react when I tell him your my mate?" Riley asked, looking up at Theo in question.

"Were going to wait a little bit before you tell him. Let me get on his good side, then we tell him. He doesn't seem to like rogues much so I'm already on his bad side." Theo said softly and wiped Riley's falling tears away with his thumb.

Riley only let out a sob in response and buried his face back into Theo's chest.

"No matter what, I'm going to make sure were together. He's not taking you away from me." Theo cooed and pressed his lips to Theo's forehead.

"I love you Theo." Rileys muffled voice tracked to the rogues ears.

"I love you too Riley." He said and gave the omegas a soft squeeze.

Slowly Theo scooped Riley into his arms, the omega immediately burying his head into the rogues nape. Gently the mand laid down on the bed and let his omega get comfortable before he wrapped his arms around his small frame.

Riley allowed Theo to thread his thick fingers through his white locks. The omegas face laid on the rogues chest, his ear pressed where the mans heart was. He was being soothed by the gentle thump's that emited from his chest and soft touch of his hand running through his locks, his nerves calming and letting him enjoy the moment he was sharing with Theo.

Riley turned his head so he could look at Theo, their eyes locking making both of them form a soft smile on their lips. The rogue watched as the omega leaned up and pressed his lips to his. He was quick to respond to the kiss, pulling the small frame of his mate closer to him.

"I love you Theo." Riley wishpered, nestling his head into the mans nape.

"I love you too Riley." Theo said softly.

Hiding their relationship was going to be hard for the both of them, but they could do it. For now they savored each others touch, the taste of each others lips, and the scent that emitted from both of them.

******

Theo stared down at the omega sleep on his chest, his fingers gently playing with a lock of the boys white hair. He knew it was going to be hard for Riley to hide the relationship but he could see the determination in blue oceans. The determination to make everything work.

Theo knew it was going to be hard for himself as well, if Riley got upset or scared its was going to be hard for him not to run to his mate and comfort him. Theo never wanted to hide their relationship but he knows this is whats going to have to happen before they can tell anyone.