Chapter Thirty Eight

Theo ran his fingers through Riley's hair as they laid on their bed. The omega was curled on top of Theo's body, his ear pressed to the mans chest just above his heart. Theo smiled at the small snores that left Riley's pink lips, his steel eyes glowing with raw love as he looked down at his mate.

The past few weeks have been hard on Riley, he was afraid of every man except for Theo and Flint. He would wake up at different hours of the night screaming and begging for Theo to save him. His physical wounds have healed but his mental and emotional ones hadn't even scabbed over yet.

Theo wanted to help, he wanted to take all the pain the boy was feeling and throw it away. He wrapped his arm around the omegas waist and pulled him and pressing his lips to the boys forehead.

"Were going to be okay. We can get through this." Theo whispered softly to his sleeping mate.

The man watched as Riley's eyes fluttered open, small yawn leaving his lips as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Riley's blue oceans soon became focused on his mate, a smile tugging at his lips.

Theo's eyes caught a glimpse of something floating at the foot of their bed, his arm instinctively wrapping around Riley and pulling him flush against his chest as his eyes focused on the light blue orb at the end of their bed.

"W-what is that?" Riley whimpered looking over his shoulder.

Theo squinted his eyes and watched the orb morph into a woman wearing a wolf skull on her head, long black hair flowing from beneath it and floating he hind her.

"Hello my children." She said in an echoing voice, a smile on her red lips.

"Who are you?" Theo asked gripping Riley tighter.

"I am the moongoddess. I've come to give you great news." She smiled perching herself on the footboard of the bed.

Riley whimpered out of fear, clutching Theo tightly.

"Don't be afraid Riley, I've come to bless you with a pup." She smiled brightly.

"A child?" Theo asked, confusion clear in his voice.

"Yes," she giggled before point to Riley's stomach." in there, much like a woman your mate holds your pup." She smiled making Riley's stomach grown and showing the embryo that rests inside of him.

Riley looked down at his stomach, his eyes wide and his mouth ajar.

"Theo." Riley said in a breathless whisper, looking at the man with tears in his eyes.

"You're telling me, Riley's pregnant with our pup?" Theo asked, his hand moving over Riley's stomach as the glow diminished.

"Yes, he's a healthy pup. His heart beat is strong." The woman giggled, clearly amused by Theo and Riley's astonishment." Congratulations, you deserve a family after all you have been through." She smiled. "Now I must go." She said before vanishing.

"Him?" Theo whispered in question.

The two looked at each other before looking down at Riley's stomach. Theo quickly moved, switching their positions easily. The man laid between Riley's legs, pressing his ear to the boys stomach to hear the embryo's string heart beat. He looked up at Riley his eyes wide before quickly pressing his ear back to the omegas stomach.

"I-i can hear him, I can hear our pup." Theo said with tears of joy coming to his eyes as he looked up at Riley.

The omega let out a sob, his own tears of happiness forming in his eyes. Theo gave a sob of happiness as he clutched the crying omega to his chest, his hand threading through Riley's white locks.

"W-were going to be a family. Were gonna have a pup." Riley sobbed in happiness a hand resting on his stomach as the other locked around Theo's neck.

Theo pulled back from the hug and cupped the boys face before peppering his cheeks and forehead in kisses.

"I love you." Theo repeated between every kiss.

Theo leaned down to Riley's stomach once more and placed gentle kisses all over the pale, scarred area causing the omega to giggle.

"I love you too little one." Theo said pressing one last lingering kiss against the boys flat stomach.