Chapter Forty One

Riley held his pup close, gigging as Nickolai spoke gibberish while drool ran down his face. Theo peeked over Riley's shoulder too look down at his on, smiling as the boys blue/gray eyes flickered from the omega to him. The rogue stuck his tongue out at his pup, earning a laugh from his dons wiggling body. Theo chuckled, a laugh following soon after as Nickolai tried to copy his father.

Riley laughed along before returning his gaze back to his son, his eyes scanning over the pup. Nickolai's hair was different, it was a solid color like Theo's or Riley's. The roots of his hair was ink black like the rogues and slowly turned to white on the tips.

Riley as well as Theo loved how Nickolai's hair was, they loved their son in general and nothing could change that fact.

******

Slowly Riley laid his sleeping pup in his bassinet, turning around only to run into Theo. A soft giggle escaped his lips as he turned his gaze upwards to the mans face. Theo chuckled and leaned down, pressing their lips together. The rogue swiftly picked Riley up and placed him on the bed causing the omega to squeal.

Theo chuckled before reconnecting their lips, his lips formed into a smile as they kissed.

"I love you my little omega." Theo whispered softly.

" I love you to." Riley replied in the same hushed tone.

Their happy moment was cut short, Flint busting onto the room with a worried expression.

"You all need to come with me now, the castle is being attacked." Flint said hurriedly.

"Whos attacking us?" Theo asked worriedly as Riley scoped up Nickolai in his arms, holding his pup close.

"Rogues." Flint said before he was tackled to the floor by a wolf.

Riley screamed as he clutched his son closer, the pup waking up in the process. Theo stood in front of Riley and his pup in a protective stance as two rogues filled into the room. The leader of the group stepping in front of his people. The room was lit by the glow of the moon that filtered through the window behind the royal family, allowing the man to see everyone.

"Well looky at what we have here boys. The kings and a," he leaned to the side his eyes gleaming with darkness as they landed on Nickolai's waling form." Pup." He finished in a dark tone.

Theo narrowed his eyes at the man as Riley shook in fear. This man was the one that rapped him when he ran away. He clutched his son close and trued to quiet him by cooing him with his shaky voice.

"I originally came here to finished what I started months ago and kill the king while making his mate watch me as punishment for killing my friends but now things have changed." He chuckled darkly as Flints grunts of pain echoed him." Someone shut him up!" The man snapped the rogue ontop of Flint took the guards head in his hands and slammed it into the floor knocking him out.

The only noise heard was Nickolia's crying and the low growls that escaped Theo's mouth.

"My plan is still the same except for one thing. I'm going to take your pup, and I'm gonna raise him to be a whore and use him for my own use. I might even let others play with him." The man smiled wickedly.

"You're not gonna lay a finger on them." Theo snarled.

"I'd like to see you stop me, cripple." The man snapped.

"You'd be surprised what this cripple can do." Theo snarled.

"Boys, hold him down." The man commanded, all three of his men lunging forward.

Theo shifted and began fighting the other rouges, his jaws snapping and slinging saliva as the leader of the group walked forward to the whimpering omega.

The man reached out and grabbed Nickolai's blanket he was swaddled in. Riley growled, and bit the mans hand making him cry out in pain.

"You stupid omega!" The man yelled and grabbed the pup, pushing Riley backwards with so much force he flew backwards and crashed through the window, his hands immediately grabbing the edge.

Glass dug into his hands as he looked up at the man who held his son, the man that began to lift his foot to stomp on the omegas hands.

Riley screamed as the mans foot slammed on his hand, his grip not faltering. Theo's growl filtered through the room as he stood over the dead rogues, his teeth bared at the man who held his son and was trying to kill his mate.

He lunged at the man, grabbing his sons blanket in his teeth. He pulled his son from the man, the pups fearful cries making his heart throb in pain. He gently placed his pup in the floor and stood over him protectively before lunging at the man and biting into his throat and snapping his neck.

Theo quickly shifted back and scooped his son up, he ran to the floor lengthed window and saw Riley crying as he still held on, hisblood running down his arms.

"Hang on Riley!" Theo yelled as tears built in his eyes.

He laid his son in the bassinet and pushed laid down on his stomach, grabbing his Riley's arm. The omega had tried to lift himself up, but he had no upper body strength.

"Theo." Riley sobbed as he looked up at the man that was struggling to get a grip on him as his was slipping." Take care of Nickolai." He whimpered a sob leaving his lips.

"No! You're going to be okay!" Theo said determinedly gripping the omegas arm tightly.

Theo tried to pull Riley up, but he couldn't get to his feet. The more he tried the more his feet slipped on the rug. Riley's grip faltered, his fingers slipping.

"No!" Theo screamed gripping the omges arm tightly.

He screamed as he pulled his mate up getting on his knees before getting on his feet and pulling Riley inside the room. Theo sobbed as he quickly as on the floor and pulled the sobbing omega into his lap.

"I've got you." The man sobbed into Riley's nape, the omega wrapping his legs around the mans torso.

The man placed his arm under Riley's rear and carried him to the bed.

"W-wheres Nickolai?" Riley sobbed lifting his head.

Theo quickly got his son and walked back to the bed, handing his screaming pup to his mate before embracing them both in a tight hug as tears streamed down his cheeks just like his mate and son.