Chapter Twenty Five

John sat in his study, his eyes on the paper in front of him and a pen in his hands. Riley walked into the room, his eyes puffy and red from crying. He stood in front of the kings desk, sniffling every once and a while.

"Riley, not now." John sighed softly, his eyes still locked on the paper before him.

"L-listen to me. I-ive ne-never asked for anything in my entire life but now I'm about to." He said wiping his eyes that began to tear up." D-dont kill The-" he was cut off by Johns groan of annoyance making his heart break more.

"Riley,stop asking. The rogue you claim to love so much is staying where he is and when the time comes he will be killed. We can't have these kinds of problems. We don't always get what we wa-"

"No." Riley whispered angrily, placing his hands on the desk."don't you dare tell me we don't always get what we want. I didn't ask to be an omega, I didn't ask to be a slave, and I definitely didn't ask to be used like some sex toy." Riley paused and stripped off his shirt, allowing the king to see every scar on his small body." I didn't ask for these, I didn't ask to get whipped, to have wolfbane poured down my throat, to be burned with silver. I never asked for any other these. Now, father I beg you to let my mate go." Riley said in an angry whisper.

"No, Riley. Hes going to be killed and were going to end this problem." John said his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"I whish I never found out you were my father, I liked it better when I thought you were dead." Riley said in a broken hearted whisper tears falling down his face as he rushed out of the room.

John stared at the boy in shock, his eyes locked on the boys back that was covered in whip marks. He'd never been spoken to like that before and he didn't like it. It was time to show his son who was boss around here, and what he said goes without any complaints.

******

Riley bumped into Flint as he ran back to his room with tears streaming down his face.

"Riley what's wrong? Where's your shirt?" Flint asked, worry clear in his voice.

"I tried to show him. To show him that I never got what I wanted." Riley sobbed and it was then did Flint see the scars that painted the boys skin." I-im going to lose him, the one person I love." Riley sobbed.

"No, no your not. I'm going to talk to him. Go to your room I'll come to you in a little bit." Flint said softly and tried to wipe away the boys tears.

Flint walked towards the kings study, stepping onto the room and shutting the door behind him. The omega walked to his room a sob slipping past his lips evey few seconds.

"Please moongoddess, let Theo come back to me." He whispered in a broken voice as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

******

Flint stared at the man before him in shock, his mouth hanging open.

"You can't do that!" Flint protested.

"I can and I will." John said running his fingers through his hair.

"Your majesty if you do this you're going to lose your son, in whole different way than you did before." Flint said standing to his feet." Why would you want to do this to him, you know the pain this is going to cause and your going to put him through that?" He asked.

"There's no stopping this. My mind is set and I suggest you stop trying to convenience me not to or I'll do the same to you." John's said walking out of the room.

******

John stood behind the bars, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes set on the man that was pinned to the table inside the cell.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Theo yelled as they tied him down to the table that had him spread out like and eagle.

The man in the cell looked at John for the okay, the king gave him a nod with a soft smile. The mans lips twitched into an evil grin as he walked towards the table, something metal dragging on the floor after him.

"John don't do this! Think about Riley!" Theo yelled to Johns retreating form.

"Try not to squirm to much mutt, I want to enjoy this." The man said raising the axe high in the air.

Theo watched with wide eyes as the man brought down his weapon, a scream leaving his lips as it severed his left arm off just below the elbow. Theo's scream drowned out the sound of his blood dripping on the floor as his severed arm hung still tied to the table.

"I am thinking about my son. Now rest in pieces mutt." John said over his shoulder as Theo's screams echoed through the air.