Chapter Thirty Two.

John stood in the entry way of the dinning room, watching his son sit in the rogues lap and eat. The two smiled bright smiles, their eyes sparkling with love. John could hear Riley's giggles as the rogue tossed a pea into the air, the green ball bouncing off his nose and back onto his plate.

Theo chuckled and pressed his lips to the omegas. Riley only giggled into the kiss and cupped Theo's face before pulling back and taking a bite of food.

"That's my little omega prince." Theo praised, kissing the omegas forehead.

John could see the raw happiness and love sparkling in the omegas eyes.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Flint asked softly, watching the two mates interact along with John. "Riley needs this man, don't take him away again." Flint said before patting the man on the back and walking towards the kitchen.

"I hate to interrupt but we have something important to talk about." John said stepping into the room and walking up to the table.

The air immediately became tense, he could see Theo's muscles stiffen as he wrapped his one good arm tighter around Riley and pulled him closer. He could see Riley's hateful glare as he rested his head in the mans nape, the kings heart aching in pain.

"We need to talk about a heir to the throne." John said softly.

"Riley and I have already decided on taking in a orphan pup or pups." Theo said taking a sip of his water.

"That's the problem, the heir can't be adopted it has to have royal blood." John said softly." That means one of you, has to procreate with a woman." He finished.

"I refuse to pu-"

"Theo, its okay." Riley said softly.

"Riley, I can't do that to you. I won't." Theo protested, unsure of why the omega would want to be put through the pain of him having intercourse with someone other than him.

Riley sat up in the mans lap,placing his head on Theo's shoulder.

"Its okay Theo, I can take it." Riley said softly.

"Are you even ready for a pup?" Theo asked with his eyebrows knitted together in worry.

"Yes, Theo. I want to have a family with you." Riley said with a blush coming to his cheeks.

"Riley, I don't want to hurt you." Theo whimpered.

"I can take it, I've been beaten till I was nearly dead once or twice before I met you. I'll be okay." The omega said kissing the side of Theo's cheek.

"Fine." Theo said reluctantly." I'll do it but I have a few conditions." Theo said glaring at the king." My first condition is me and Riley are to be married and he is made king. My second condition is if something ever happens to me you take care of Riley and our pup." Theo said sternly.

"Of course." John said nodding. "We won't have you procreate with anyone till you are both sure you're ready for a pup and we find a suitable woman to carry the heir." He said his tone serious but calm.

Theo gave a short nod and looked down at Riley who gave him a soft smile.

"Its going to be okay." The omega reassured.

Theo only sighed and pulled Riley closer.

"I love you." Theo whispered softly.

"I love you too." Riley replied.

******

Theo stood from his chair at the table, Riley asleep and placed on the mans hip has his head rested on the mans shoulder. Theo's one arm supported Riley as he walked towards their room, a smile on his lips as the boys soft snores filled his ears.

Upon arriving at their room, Theo saw a flaw in his plan of carrying his mate to bed. He couldn't open the door, anger surged through him as he looked at his arm. He could hardly do anything with the thing but it didn't stop him from trying.

"Need some help?" Flint asked softly opening the door for Theo.

"Thank you." Theo sighed with a soft smile.

"It's no problem." Flint smiled as he watched Theo carry Riley to his bed and gently lay him down. "You're going to be a good father you know." Flint said softly stepping into the room.

"I'm going to try to be the best I can for both of them. Riley deserves so much more than what I can give him, but I'm going to do the best I can. If having a pup is apart of it then so be it." Theo said pulling the silk blankets over Riley.

"You're all he needs Theo, I watched him while you were, er away. This boy loves you unconditionally. Sure as long as he has you he's happy." Fling said softly watching with a smile on his lips as Riley whimpered at the loss if contact with his mate.

"He's all I need. I could care less about the rest of this." Theo said softly, the raw love for Riley glowing bright in his eyes.

---------------

Forgot to tell yall I'm on summer break now. So most likely there will be more updates than usual unless I get stuck. Sorry if this chapter got crappy halfway through I was slightly distracted. I also want to thank you guys for the support y'all have been giving me on this book.