Chapter Thirty Six

**WARNING****WARNING**

Theo had searched a over the castle for Riley, the boys scent was washed away by the smell of food that floated from the kitchen. The rogues heart was pounding in his chest as he searched desperately for the boy. Worry flooding him as he ran unsure of where to look.

"Your Highness ." Flint said gaining the mans attention. "Weve picked up the kings scent out side of the castle." He said in a hurried tone.

"Take me there." Theo commanded, a bad feeling churning in his gut.

******

Riley cried as he felt the rogues hands wander over his clothed body, groping his crotch and his rear. The leader of the rogues took two fists full of Riley's uniform and ripped it from his body, exposing his chest that were still decorated in love bites that Theo and given him.

"Looks like the king has been fooling around." One of the rogues chuckled sliding his dirty hand over the boys chest.

"Please stop." Riley begged his speech slightly slurred from being kicked in the back of the head.

"What's this? A king begging for us to let him go?" The leader chuckled rubbing Riley between his legs.

"Theo!" Riley cried out for his mate, a heart broken sob following soon after.

"He's not going to come for you. Your ours now and we can do anything we want with you." The man chuckled rubbing Riley's cheeks.

The two other rogues pinned his arms down as the leader unbutton Rileys pants and pulled them off his kicking legs.

"No! Please! Theo! Someone! Help me!" Riley sobbed in his slurred voice, kicking his legs.

"Flip him over." The leader commanded.

The other rouges flipped him over, the leader taking Riley's hands and holding them behind his back. The rogues propped Riley up and pinned him there, waiting patiently for their leader to give them their turn to play with their new toy.

The leader only chuckled and freed his member positioning himself at Riley's entrance and pushing in causing the boy beneath him to scream in pain.

******

Theo screamed in pain, falling to his knees and doubling over. He clutched his stomach tightly and feel onto his sides, he'd never felt a pain as strong as this one.

"Oh goddess." Flint gasped, knowing all to well what was happening to Theo.

"W-whats happening?" Theo asked through gritted teeth.

"I-its Riley. He- he's having intercourse with someone else." Flint stuttered.

"Ri-Riley wouldn't do that." Theo grunted.

"Then he's being used." Flint said softly.

Theo growled, something inside him snapping. His eyes began to glow and the teeth of his wolf sprouted through his gums. Slowly the man stoood, the pain disappearing as anger boiled the blood that pumped through his veins.

Flint stood back, fear prickling his spine as he looked at the man before him.

A scream catching Theo's attention, a thunderous growl ripping through his throat as he took off towards the direction the scream came from, leaving Flint who still stared at him in shock.

******

Riley gasped for air as the mans hands were wrapped around his throat cutting off his air wave. The omega laid pinned down under the man, his head swimming from the lack of oxygen.

The barn doors busted open, Theo standing there with his shoulders heaving as growls escaped his lips.

"Theo." Riley gasped out in a breathless whisper his eyes starting to roll into the back of his head.

Theo snarled and lunged forward shifting in mid air before tackling one Rogue to the floor. The angered wolf ripped the man's throat out, the leader of the rogues releasing his hold on Riley's neck and pulling out of the boy.

"I'll be back for you." The man snarled before shifting and darting out if the barn leaving Riley laying thre in a bloody mess.

One rogue that still held Riley down, sat there, fear coursing through his body as the wolf that was missing one leg stepped forward. Once again Theo lunged and ended the life of ankth rogue.

The wolfs steel eyes landed on Riley who laid limp in the floor, a whimper escaping his muzzle at the sight. He quickly shifted back and ran over to his matepulling the boy into his lap

"Riley?" Theo whimpered, tears building in his eyes as he looked down at Riley.

A sob ripped through him as the boy that wheezed for air cracked open his eyes.

"You're going to be okay, you're gonna be okay my little omega just stay awake for me." Theo whimpered pressing their foreheads together.

The man grabbed the omegas hand, giving it a squeeze of reassurance. Riley weakly gave it a small loose squeeze making Theo smile.

"You're going to be okay." He cooed softly before pressing his lips to Riley's forehead.