Chapter Nine

Riley started to get nervous as Theo said nothing. The man just stood their, holding Riley with one arm around his waist. Theo was frozen by the words as they replayed in his head on a loop.

Rileys thoughts started to get the best if him, his bottom lip starting to quiver as he thought he ruined everything. He bit his tongue trying to hold back the sob that wanted to slip out as his eyes began to water.

"I-im sorry." Riley whispered, sounding like more of a whine as his heart began to ache.

Riley pushed at Theo's chest in an attempt to free himself. Theo's arm only seemed to tighten causing Riley to let out a broken hearted sob. The omega wanted to get away, he wanted to run. The tingles from Theo and his skin touching caused his heart to throb in pain, tears spilling over the brim of his eyes.

"L-let go." Riley whimpered as he pushed at Theo's chest once more, but the man didn't move and his grip didn't loosen." Let go of me!" Riley sobbed slamming his small fist onto Theo's chest." I'm sorry! Let go of me!" Riley sobbed his tears bluring his vision.

Using his free hand Theo grabbed Riley's wrists, tightening his grip around the omegas waist.

"Say it again." Theo said, searching Riley's blurred crystal blue eyes.

Riley only sobbed trying to free himself of Theo's grip.

"Riley, please, say it again." Theo begged, his grip loosening.

"I love you." Riley sobbed brokenly slouching in Theo's arms.

"Riley, look at me." Theo begged.

Riley lifted his tear streaked face to look at Theo. Theos heart broke at the sight but it didn't stop him from smashing his lips to his omegas. Riley whimpered but responded to the kiss, Theo released Riley's small wrists allowing the boy to thread his skinny fingers the the mans dark hair.

Theo's arms wrapped around Riley's waist, clinging to him desperately.

"Say it again." Theo said looking at Riley once more.

"I love you." Riley said with a sorrow filled smile.

"Goddess." Theo breathed out, smashing his lips back to Riley's.

"I love you." Theo said between kisses.

Theo pulled back and looked down at Riley, running his wet fingers through the white locks slicking his hair back. Riley smiled burying his head in Theo's nape. His skinny arms gripped around Theo's neck, he couldn't find it in himself to let go.

"Don't let me go." Riley said his voice breaking.

Riley just wanted Theo to hold him, to tell him that he was where he belonged.

"Never. Goddess Riley I love you." Theo said hugging him closer.

They new it was quick but in the world they were in they needed each other more than anything. They were both outcasts and the needed each other to survive.

*****

Soon Riley fell asleep, clinging to Theo like a koala bear. Theo could only smile as he got out of the spring and slowly dried both of them off. He slipped another sweater over his small frame and fix his cast once more. He laid his omega down on the plie of fur and left tend to the fire that would keep them warm at night.

Worry washed over him as he heard whimpers leaving Riley's lips, he rushed back to him and saw he was searching for him. Theo could only smile and press his lips to Riley's forehead making him calm almost instantly.

"I won't ever leave you Riley." Theo whispered as he pulled the boy close to his chest.

He watched the boy sleep, running his fingers through the white locks that were still a bit damp from their bath. Theo never meant to make Riley cry like he did earlier, he was just shocked Riley said that. He couldn't believe Riley actually said that he loved him. A rogue.

He replayed the moment in his head once more and his heart swelled with joy. He loved hearing those words fall from his pink lips, he loved Riley in general. To think that if Theo hadn't picked up the omegas scent that day made Theo's heart ache.

"You're home my little omega, you are where you belong." Theo said softly kissing Riley's temple once more.

"I love you." Theo whispered pulling the boy closer as sleep started to consume him.