Chapter Twenty

Theo glanced at Riley, his heart warming as he saw the soft smile on his soft pink lips. He continued rubbing the omegas knuckled with his thumb, the rogue wanted to kiss him desperately but he knew he couldn't. Not right now anyway.

"Once we finish eating I'll escort you to your separate rooms and get you some clothes to sleep in." The king said wiping his moth with his napkin and taking a drink of whine from his glass.

Theo could see Riley's smile falter at the words and it made his heart brake. Gently the rogue gave the omegas had an reassuring squeeze, silently telling him it would be okay. Rileys only responded by biting his lip as it began to quiver.

Rileys apatite immediately diminished his heart sinking in his stomach. He wanted to continue to eat so he could spend more time with Theo but he couldn't make himself take another bite.

Too soon the time came for them to retire to their bedrooms, meaning Theo had to release Riley's small hand. Slowly they were lead to their rooms and the kings eyes were on Riley, watching as he limped down the hall.

"Riley why are you limping?" John asked, his eyes filled with worry.

"I s-steped in a bear trap and it broke my foot. I-it healed wr-wrong I think and it hurts wh-when I walk on it to much b-but its no big deal. I can deal with it." Riley said with a soft smile.

"I see, we'll get you a cane. It will help." John said rubbing Riley's back.

"N-no, you don't have too. Its okay really." Riley tried.

"Nonsense. Now here's your room." John said opening the door to reaveal a room that made Riley's jaw drop.

A bed was pushed against the far wall, the blankets were a soft blue along with the see through drapes tahg were tied to the tall bed posts. A Cedar Chest was pressed against the end of the bed, a huge rug laid in front of it. Dressers were pressed to one wall and thick drapes blocked the windows on the other side of the room.

"T-this is mine?" Riley asked, cautiously stepping into the bedroom.

He could see the closet and bathroom door and he was amazed that this was all his.

"Yes, I'll be back with clothes later now your room." John said with annoyance to the end of his sentence.

Theo scowled at the man called Riley's father. He felt that what ever Riley was told before was better than him meeting this man. John lead him to his room which was luckily across the hall meaning sneaking to Riley's room would be much easier than planned.

"I only set you this close to my sons room so if he panics he can come to you. I want what's best for my son, he's all I have left." John said softly before leaving the room.

The room wasnt as extravagant as Riley's but it was a room. Minutes passed until the king came back with clothes for him to wear. He quickly changed and hid the shirt that he was wearing earlier, then he waited.

Riley laid in the bed, the silk kissing his skin but it wasn't stopping the tears that were falling down his cheeks. These pillows and blankets couldn't give him what he wanted. He wanted Theo, he wanted to be wrapped in his strong arms, and hear the soft beating of the rogues heart beneath his ear.

Slowly the minutes ticked by, Riley feeling cold and alone until a knock on the door reached his ears. Quickly he wiped his cheeks and limped towards the door, with a gentle tug the door opened to reveal a smiling Theo.

"T-theo?" Riley asked a smile coming to his cheeks.

"Sh let me in." Theo said his deep voice immediately soothing Riley.

He opened the door wider and allowed Theo to step inside, once the door was shut the rogue immediately pinned Riley to the door and pressed his lips to the smaller boys.

The omega gasped in shock, allowing Theo to slip his tongue inside Riley's wet cavern. Riley whimpered in response and wrapped his legs around Theo's waist, his small hands threading through the rogues locks. Theo carried the boy to the bed and gently placed them on it, his body hovering Riley's small form.

"I love you." Theo sighed, pressing his forehead to the omegas.

"I love you too Theo." Riley whimpered.

"You've been crying,why?" Theo asked with worry, wiping the tear stains off the boys cheeks.

"I don't like having separate rooms. I like you here with me, holding me while I sleep." Riley said softly as he looked up at Theo.

"I know my little omega. I don't like it either, but we have to for now. I will try and sneak in here every night and lay with you until you fall asleep but if I can't I brought you this." Theo said handing Riley the shirt that he hid earlier." This way you still have my scent." Theo said pecking Riley's lips.

Riley only smiled up at him and kissed his lips once more.

"I love you so much." Riley said.

"I love you too." Theo said laying down next to the boy and pulling him closer.

True to his word Theo stayed until Riley feel asleep in his arms.