Chapter Thirty One

Riley stared at Theo as the man relaxed in the tub, waiting for Riley to join him. Theo turned his head to look at the omega, a soft smile on his lips as he motioned for Riley to join him. The omega but his lip out of nervousness, he didn't want Theo to see how bad he'd actually gotten under his clothes. He was afraid Theo would be mad at him.

The sound of water sloshing caught Riley's attention, causing him to look up and see Theo slowly getting out of the tub. The rogue not caring about the mess he was making walked over to Riley, water soakingthe floor and trailing after him.

"Come join me. I want to hold you more." Theo said cupping the boys cheek with his wet hand.

"I-i don't want you to be mad at me." Riley said softly, playing with his fingers.

"I'm not going to be mad at you, I could never." Theo said softly, taking Riley's crown off and placing it on the counter.

"You will once you see." Riley whispered as Theo began kissing his jaw.

Theo ignored what Riley said pressed their lips together. Once the omega was lost in the kiss Theo worked on unbuttoning Riley's uniform, by the time it was completely unbuttoned Theo was kissing and nipping at the flesh on Riley's neck. The omegas head was tilted back giving Theo more access and distracting him as the rogue pushed the shirt from Riley's shoulders.

Theo pulled back, leaving Riley in a daze as he looked at the omegas body.

"Oh Riley." the whimpered at the sight of Riley's ribs and thin stomach.

Riley's eyes fluttered open, to see Theo's frowning face. The omegas eyebrows knitted together in confusion until he realised his shirt had fallen to the floor.

He quickly turned away, hiding his body from his mate. His face tinting red as tears came to his eyes.

"I told you, you'd be mad." Riley whispered brokenly.

"No, no, I'm not mad. I just want to know why?" Theo said pulling Riley to his wet chest.

" I'd told you in the beginning you would die because of me and when father told me he'd killed you and he showed me your arm, I knew it was my fault. You died because of me." Riley paused tears slipping down his cheeks." I couldn't find it in myself to eat anything, I wasn't hungry. Then the nightmares came and it made everything worse. I dreamt of you, and you would yell and scream it was my fault as you fell to pieces. You told me you hated me, that you never loved me. There where times when you would beat me and then there were times," he paused to try and swallow the lump in his throat." times where you would let other lycans touch me and have their way with me." He said in a broken sob.

"Oh goddess Riley, I'm so sorry. I broke my promise and I'm going to make it up to you." Theo whispered softly." I love you so much." He said his own tear slipping out if his right eye and sliding down his cheek.

Riley only nuzzled his head against Theo's chest wrapping his arms around the man.

"Just don't leave me again." Riley whispered.

"Never." Theo whispered softly and pressing his lips to Riley's once more.

*******

Riley leaned back into Theo's broad chest as warm water surrounded them. Theos lips peppered kisses on Riley's nape as he held his hand under the water. Both of them had missed this, holding each other in there arms and savoring each others touch.

"I missed you." Riley said turning his head to see Theo's face.

"And I missed you. Every night I dreamed about you, your touch, your voice, your eyes. I tried to get free, I tried but silver is hard to break." Theo said softly, his eyes scanning Riley's face.

"I can agree with that." Riley sighed.

"After our bath, I'm taking you down stairs and were going to get you something to eat. I don't care if you want it or not you're going to eat, I can't have you withering away on me." Theo said sternly, rubbing the back of Riley's hand with his thumb.

Riley nodded and turned around in the tub, sitting in these lap and wrapping his legs around the mans torso. The omega ran his wet fingers through Theos wet hair, trailing his hands down to his chest and then hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much." Riley said said laying his head on the mans chest.

"I love you to my little omega." Theo said nuzzling the omegas white hair with his nose.