Chapter Thirty Five

**CAUTION**

Riley woke up to an arm snaked around them and his essence all over his chest, a blush painted his cheeks as he remembered the night of passion. He rolled over in Theo's embrace and saw him still fast asleep, his hair sticking out in different ways. The omega also saw that his essence was on Theo's chest aswell, his blush darkening as he buried his face in his pillow.

Theo slowly woke up, peeling his eyes open to see his mate hiding his face in the silk pillows. His lips curled into a smile as he leaned in and pressed a kiss to Rileys collar bone making the boy gasp in surprise.

"Good morning my little omega." Theo said huskily as he watched Riley peek up at him.

"W- we need a bath." Riley whispered softly, his blush going a shade darker.

Theo's eyebrows knitted together until he looked down at their bodies, a laugh bubbling up his throat.

"I suppose we do need a bath. Come on my dirty omega." Theo chuckled making Riley giggle.

******

"What are we supposed to do for a heir now?!" John screamed in anger slamming his fist down on his desk and splintering the wood once more.

Riley sat in Theo's lap, clutching the mans shirt in a tight grip as he whimpered and his his face in the mans neck.

"Why could you not do this simple task of spilling your load into a woman instead of my son?!" John asked.

"The task wasn't as simple as you think! Riley was suffering, unimaginable pain before I even got into the woman! "Theo snapped, snaking his arm around Riley's waist and rubbing his back.

"Hes been through worse, he could've handled it. Just because his a omega doesn't mean you have to pity him. I don't see how you haven't gotten tired of him already! All he does is cry and whine about how bad his life was, he's useless, he'll never be able to run a kingdom let alone teach your children. If I were you I would've let the other rogue have him. Better yet he should've never been born, I would've killed him as a pup if I known he'd been this big if a disgrace to the family!" John yelled.

Riley sobbed as he pushed himself away from Theo, and then he ran as fast as his legs would carry him.

"Riley!" Theo yelled, pushing himself to his feet." Flint, take this man to the cells I'll deal with him when I get back." Theo commanded and ran after Riley, calling out the boys name.

"With pleasure sire." Flint said with an evil smirk making Johns eyes go wide with fear.

******

Riley sat in an old barn, tears flowing down his cheeks. He didn't know how he got there, all he knew was that his feet carried him their. He ran his fingers through his hair and tugged at it gently as his father's words replayed through his head.

"Well what do we have here?" A deep voice rumbled making Riley's head snap up.

His eyes landed on a man who held a wild look in his eye and Riley knew immediately what he was.

Rogue.

"Why if it isn't the little king." The man chuckled. "Come on in boys. Close the door behind you." The rogue chuckled stalking closer towards the cowering omega.

"No. Please." Riley pleaded as the man got closer.

"What's the matter little king? Are you afraid? Hmm I must say, those tears only make you look even more delectable." The man chuckled, two more men closing in behind him." This is gonna be fun boys." The man chuckled and grabbed Riley by his white locks.

The man pulled him to the center of the barn, throwing him down onto the straw covered floor. Just as the omega made a move to get up the rogue slammed his foot into Riley side making him cry out in pain.

The rogues moved around him laughing as the tormented him. Blood running from his nose as his ribs ached in pain.

"Theo.H-help me. I-im sorry i-i shouldn't have ran. Save me. Please." Riley begged in his mind tears pricking his eyes.

"Alright boys, time for the real fun to start." The leader if the group chuckled, the sound of a belt unbuckling filling Riley's ears.