Chapter Thirty Four

**Warning Sexual Content**
(Going to be longer than other chapters for reasons*wink wink nudge nudge*)((there's a twist))

Theo frowned as he looked towards Riley who laid propped up by pillows, candles casting a orange glow on the walls. The omega smiled softly at Theo and motioned him over, patting the space next to him. The man slowly walked over and sat down next to his mate, taking the boys hand in his.

"Riley I don't want to do this, even though you tell me it's okay it still feels like I'm being unfaithful to you." Theo whimpered.

"I will never look at you as being unfaithful Theo. When you do it, don't think of it as you having intercourse with someone other than me, think of it as she was me. Put me in her place." Riley said softly, his lip trembling as he squeezed the mans hand. "I wish I could give us children but I can't, i-i feel terrible for making you do this. I know I'm a horrible mate that always cries about something, but I'm trying Theo. I'm trying to be the perfect mate for you and this one thing I can't do I'm going to allow you to do with someone else and hope you won't leave me. Hope you won't want to be with her because she can give you what you need." Riley spoke softly with tears in his eyes, gripping the man's hand in both of his small ones.

"Riley don't, you are a wonderful mate. I couldn't ask for anyone else because nobody can beat you. I will never leave you, ever. I'm only doing this because I know you want a pup, I know you want to have a family with me of all people in the world. A one armed rogue." He chuckled softly." I love you my little omega, and nothing is going to come between us." He whispered softly.

Whimpering Riley pressed their lips together and savored his taste before the rogue was called out of the room.

******

T

heo stood outside of the woman's door, Rileys request to think of him playing on a loop in his head. He was going to make Riley happy by giving him a pup.

With a sigh leaving his lips he pushed the door open and was greeted with a curvy woman with dark brown hair. A blush was painted across her cheeks as she saw Theo staring at her.

"Well let's get this over with, I don't want to hurt my mate more than he already will be." Theo said softly and stepped up to the woman.

He pressed his lips to hers, disgust and guilt churning within him as he continued to try and arouse himself and her.

Riley only laid in his bed, gripping the sheets tightly as his lips began to burn. Flint stood next to the boys bed with a bowl of water and a wet rag, he frowned as he watched the boy gasp and whimper in pain a sweat already forming on his forehead.

The woman moaned beneath Theo as he scrunched his eyebrows together trying to picture his heavenly mate beneath him and not this woman. He rubbed his clothed crotch against hers, his stomach churning in protest.

The more he imagined Riley's moans the harder his member became, but the moment the woman's moans reached his ears it sent him almost all the way back to square one. He continued until they were both undressed and his member that was half hard poking the woman's entrance.

"Theo." The rogue imagined his mate moaning softly and desperately.

He pushed slowly in the woman moaning out in pleasure. Immediately Theo's movements stopped as the tip of his member entered her, a painful blood curling screan of pain reaching his ears.

"Riley." He whimpered immediately pulling out and wiping himself off with the sheets." I-i can't do this to him. I'm sorry." Theo stuttred as he pulled on pants and rushed to their bedroom.

He pushed open the door to only have his heart break at the sight before him. Riley laid curled into himself, drenched in sweat as he shook violently.

"Oh goddess. I-it hurts Flint." Riley whimpered.

"I know Riley. It will before soon." Flint cooed dabbing the boys forehead with a wet cloth.

"Riley?" Theo asked brokenly as he looked at his mate.

"T-theo? I-is it over? Did you?" The boy asked with a weak smile, still panting and shaking violently.

"No, I couldn't- I can't do that to you of goddess im so sorry." Theo whimpered rushing to the boys side." Y-you promised me you'd tell them to stop me if the pain became to much." Theo whimpered brokenly a tear sliding out of his eyes and he gripped the bogs sweaty pale hand.

"I-i know. I-im sorry, I-I just want us to have a family." Riley panted a tear slipping out if his eye.

"I don't care if we have a pup or not if it gives you this type of pain." Theo whispered as Flint slipped out of the room closing the door behind him.

"I-it still hurts." Riley whimpered.

"Let me take the pain away, let me fix this." Theo pleaded.

Riley nodded violently, and immediately Theo's lips descended upon his. The omega gasped, the burning sensation in his lips disappearing. Theo climbed onto the bed, releasing Riley's hand so he could place it next to the boys head and prop him up. The mans lower body slipped between the omegas legs as the boy moaned beneath him.

Their tongues clashed together, a small moan slipping through Riley's lips. The man worked his way down the boys neck, until he found the sweet spot that made him throw his head back and moan.

Eventually both of them were as nude as the day they were born, Theo rocking his hips against Riley's and rubbing their leaking and pulsing members together.

"Oh, Theo!" Riley cried out in pleasure, tears slipping out if his eyes.

Slowly the man worked the omegas hole until he was ready for the rogues member. Patiently Theo pushed into Riley, moans and groans slipping through both of their lips. The curtains on the bed posts and fallen, their sweat covered skin shimmering by the glow of the candles.

Theo rocked his hips as he slipped I'm and out of Riley, his hand gripping the head boards as he watched the omega wither in pleasure beneath him. The sounds of moans and skin hitting skin filled the air only driving the two closer to their climax.

Theo stopped and sat back on his legs causing Riley to whimper in protest, the man only chuckled before wrapping his arm around the boys waist and hoisting him into his lap gently. The omega gasped as Theo's member went deeper within him, his back arching towards the man.

Slowly Theo continued to thrust up into Riley, the omega wrapped his legs around the mans torso and thread his skinny fingers through the mans dark locks. Riley's head was thrown back as moans spilled through his mouth, Theo's lips pressed to the omegas neck and peppering it with kisses.

The friction on Riley's member rubbing against These stomach caused him to climax, spurting his release all over their chests. The groaned out and as Riley's hole tightened and made him explode inside him, the omega milking him dry.

The two mates fell on their saides and snuggled close together before falling asleep, both exhausted from their night of passion.