Chapter Three

Riley's heart hammered away in his chest, pounding against his ribcage as whimpers fell freely from his lips. Sweat beaded his forehead while his body ached in pain. He was scared, he could feel his head slightly moving as he laid on something soft and firm. The thing was breathing, its fur tickling his nose.

With great difficulty he pried his heavy lidded eyes open, a long whine that contained a mixture of fear and pain leaving his lips as he did so. His blue orbs immediately locked with the steel grey orbs of the black wolf. His breathing hitched as he realised the position he was in, his face laying on the stomach of the wolf while his small feminine hand was lightly clutching its fur.

His eyes went wide with fear as a squeak escaped his lips from trying to push a scream out. Riley shot up from where he laid, pain exploding throughout his body as he scrambled away. Fear gripping him tight as he kept walking backwards until his back collided with the cold, smooth cave wall. The wounds on his back were pressed against the cold stone wall causing a strangled cry of pain to force its way out of his aching throat. He immediately jolted forward his fingers curling into a tight fist as the pain coursed through him.

His breath came out in shallow pants as he doubled over and fell to his knees and hands. His muscles locked in place, yet that didn't stop his whole body from shaking in pain and fear.

The sickening crack of bones filled his ears causing him to force out a whimper of fear.

"Easy little omgea easy, I'm not going to hurt you." The rogue spoke softly as he hurried to the omegas side placing a hand on his pale shoulder.

The omega gasped, tensing as tingles erupted from the touch of the rogue.

"Witchcraft." Riley whispered hoarsely, tears prickling his eyes.

"I am no witch little omega." The rogue chuckled, moving his hand to play with the white hair at the base of the omegas neck.

"W-what are you?" Riley rasped out, his throat protesting against him.

"Do you not know what mates are?" The rouge asked softly, a wave of sorrow drowned him at the thought.

"Omegas don't have mates." Riley whispered tears spilling over the brim of his eyes as he remembered the words his uncle spoke to him

"Whoever's wicked tongue spoke those words to you should burn in the unholy pits of hell. Every wolf has a mate, and you little omega. You are my mate." The rogue said sternly, his thumb and index finger grabbing Riley's chin and gently pulled up so the omega looked at him.

The rogue searched the omegas watery eyes, his heart aching at the sight.

"Let's go bandage your wounds, some of them are starting to bleed again after all your moving around." The rouge said softly and gently scooped the omega into his arms.

A pained cry slipped past the omegas lips as the rogue shifted his small body in his arms.

"I apologize, I mean no harm to you." The rogue spoke softly and truly, his breath fanning the omegas ear.

"You should not apologize. Omegas are pathetic excuses of wolves. Were not worthy of an apologies from higher ranking wolves. Were scum and are ment for nothing more than a release, be it sexual or emotional." Riley rasped out in a whisper as tears fell from his eyes."You should be revolted that I am your mate let alone a male. I cannot give you children, I haven't been faithful I'm a disgrace either way you look at it." Riley said covering his face with his hands as he sobbed brokenheartedly.

"Stop little omega, don't speak of yourself so lowly. I don't care that you're a male, and I know you being unfaithful wasn't by choice. None of that matters. As long as I have you, I am happy." The rouge said softly as he made his way towards the spring.

"What about the law? Were not supposed to be together, you could get killed." Riley said looking up at the rogue

"Then its a good thing I'm an outlaw little omega." The rogue responded with a chuckle.

Riley gaped up at the man, his eyes wide in shock.

"You are a rogue?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Yes, I am. Now let's get you bandaged." The rogue responded and gently placed him down on the cold ground.

As the rogue worked to gather things for bandages Riley was thinking if ways to escape. He wasn't going to allow himself to believe this man, he wasn't going to allow a man who was talking nonsense to get executed because of him.