Chapter Fifteen

Theo nudged Riley's hindquarters as the omega started to stop. Riley only whimpered, hanging his head low as trudged on. His right hind paw ached in pain, throbbing in protest evey time he put weight on it. He tried to bite back the whimpers that left his lips as he pushed himself forward.

The hours ticked by and the pain he felt was starting to become unbearable, he stopped with trembling legs. Theo gave him another nudge making him take a step forward, Riley could only cry out and collapse on the forest floor his light gray ears flattening against his head.

Theo quickly rushed to his side, his eyes filled with worry as he looked over the whining omega. He quickly shifted into his human form and ran his fingers through Riley's light gray fur, worry and concern clear in his eyes as he looked at the omega.

"Shift back Riley, tell me what's the matter." Theo said softly.

Riley gave a whimper before allowing himself to shift back, tears spilling from my eyes. Theo moved the omega so he sat in his lap, the white haired boys face burying into the rogues nape.

"M-my ankle." Riley whimpered tears slipping down his cheeks.

Theo's eyes trailed down Riley's naked body until they landed on his ankle. It was slightly swollen and had a tinge of red blossoming from the area.

" Why didn't you tell me it was bothering you, we could've taken a break long ago." Theo cooed rubbing the boys back.

"I-i thought I could make it to where you wanted to camp. I kn-know you want to g-get there before dark. I di-didnt want to se-seem like a p-pathetic pup." Riley whimpered.

"Riley, your health comes before everything. You don't need to stress yourself out, you are not pathetic and your definitely not a pup. I don't think I could have mated with a pup." Theo chuckled suggestively.

Riley's face immediately turned crimson with embarrassment causing Theo to chuckle.

"And it doesn't matter when we get there, I just want to get you to a safe place. To a place we can call our home." Theo said pressing his lips to the blushing boys forehead.

"Our home?" Riley asked his eyes wide.

"Of course and if we come across any stray pups or young rogues we can take them in and call them our own. I love you Riley, and I'm going to make sure you have everything youve ever wanted." Theo said locking eyes with the seas of blue that belonged to his mate.

"I have everything I've ever wanted." Riley said and gently pressed his lips to Theo's.

The rogue only smiled and wrapped his arms around his omega, bringing the boy closer. Riley was truly happy with Theo, he didn't care if he got pups or a safe place to call home, all he wanted was Theo.

Riley's small hands snaked into Theo's hair and tugged gently at the black locks. Theo only responded by slipping his tongue into the omegas mouth, pulling him closer so their chests rubbed together. Slowly Riley started to soar on his high, he could never get enough of how Theo tasted.

Theo pulled back and smiled at the boy, moving his white locks out of his face.

"I love you Theo." Riley smiled, his eyes locked with the steel gray orbs that belonged to his mate.

"And I you my little omega." Theo chuckled, rubbing their noses together." Let's just camp here for the night, I want to hold you a bit longer." Theo sighed and buried his head in Riley's nape.

The omega only smiled and continued playing with Theo's thick ink black locks. This was heaven to him, Theo just smiling seemed to clear his problems.

******

This chapter was short because all the drama is about to start next chapter! so this is just a filler. I you enjoy the book! 😊