Part 2: The Plan

When the trucks where parked, the cousins stepped out and investigated. They saw beautiful and expensive looking furnitures being taken out of the first truck and into the Two Story house which is located at the corner left of the farm.

"So that's why this farm got renovated last month, seems like we'll be having neighbors hyung". Taehyung said to yoongi.

"Seems like it." Said yoongi, not really showing interest.

As the second, third and fourth trucks were being emptied, they saw hundreds of pots, different types of seeds and fertilizers, sacks of soil, farming and gardening equipment, and thousands of radiant, beautiful, colorful types of flowers being organized in the farm.

"Wait, dont tell me......no fucking way". Yoongi exclaimed.

Being the curious man that he is,  he wore his shirt back on and pulled taehyung. Both men marched their way inside the used to be abandoned farm.

"Excuse me." yoongi said, earning the attention of one of  the workers.

"Yes sir, how can i help you?" he said politely.

"Are you moving here?" yoongi asked, trying his best to sound nice.

"Yes, our bosses are moving here from busan. They're expanding their business as well so they bought the whole farm 3 months ago and will turn it into a flower farm. It'll start operations next month." Yoongi was shocked and annoyed with the ton amount of information the worker gave him when he just asked if they're moving there.

Feeling a bit angry, yoongi thanked the worker and dragged taehyung back to their flower farm. Once in the office, yoongi slammed the door.

"Ouch! what was that for?!" taehyung whined, rubbing his wrist trying to ease the pain.

"This is not good, cant you fucking see? someone will open a flower farm just across ours! That's bad for our business!" yoongi said, hitting and kicking the table harshly.

"Of all places in Daegu, why does it need to be across our flower farm?!" Yoongi growled. Just then, taehyung thought of a brilliant idea.

"Chill hyung, we're not part of Daegu's most eligible bachelors for nothing, we can get any girl that we want....I have a plan." Taehyung said, earning the interest of the older.

"Spill." the older scoffed.

"We're going to befriend them, make them fall inlove with us, maybe play with the little sluts as well. And once they fall in love with us,  we'll break their pretty little hearts. Make them feel so broken that they'll want to go back to busan." Taehyung said, feeling proud of his plan.

Yoongi thought it was a great idea. He knows for sure that they can succeed in this mission. I mean, a wink from them can make a girl's panty drop, how hard can it be ?

_______________________________________________

this is really it, jikook is really coming now ~