Part 35: Regret

JIMIN'S POV:

"Im so glad to see you, how've you been?" I gleamed to the sight of  Chankyun.

"I'm good. I missed you Jimin, thank you for inviting me. Chankyun uttered as he gave me a tight hug.

"Of course. You're the only reason i found this beautiful place." I responded.

"Lemme get you something to drink." I added. I asked one of  my workers to get Kihyun a tea as he sat down.

"How about you, how have you been? You look more handsome since the last time i saw you." He complimented.

"Oh I.M, you never change." I chuckled as i hand him his drink. It was a good atmosphere. We kept on laughing and smiling through out the conversation.

"Have you met your famous neighbors?" He suddenly asked as he took a sip of his tea, turning his head to the left and seeing the flower farm across the street.

"I did more than that actually, i've dated one of them. I think i did, i dont know." I gave off a weak smile.

"With Yoongi right? I know exactly what you mean. He acts like the alpha male but has no balls to even love someone. Trust me, it was all a game to him." Chankyun scoffed, he obviously has bad blood with Yoongi.

I felt really bad for I.M. I then remember his story before. He said They are the reason why I.M and his family left this place. How delivish can Yoongi and Taehyung be to drove off an entire family away? Yoongi has been an asshole even before he met me. I pulled Chankyun closer, putting his hands on my waist and he immediately responded.

His warmth lingers on my body, like how it felt when Yoongi hugs me everynight as he sleeps. The smell of his hair will forever be my favorite scent.

I pushed Chankyun away as i realized what was happening. After all the awful things he has done, i still remember him with even the smallest detail. I stared at Chankyun, he looks very puzzled and intrigued.

"Im sorry, i just remembered something." I explained.

"How sting-" Chankyun was cut of with the loud banging sound as the door opened.

We both turned our heads at the same time. There stood a very frustrated Yoongi. A flyer with my picture crumpled on his hand.

"What the fuck is this dickface doing here?" Yoongi spat in anger.

"He's my guest. What are you doing here? I dont remember inviting you over." I rebattled. Chankyun just sat there silently.

- is he scared of yoongi?

"What the hell is this?" Yoongi questioned as he held the flyer right in my face.

"It's me." I answered in sarcasm.

"I know its you, im not fucking blind. What is this for?"

"Obviously, its an invitation for our flower farm's 1st anniversary party." I defended.

"You're not contended with having your body exposed to the public you even want them to know how much of a slut you are huh?" Yoongi fired back.

"You should be happy Yoongi. Im finally living up to your expectation." I uttered calmly.

"Of what? Of being a bitch? Are you gonna end your little show with having sex with him?" I've never seen him this mad before.

"Yeah. That's exactly what he's here for." I lied to make him more angry, if that's even possible.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? No! I wont let that happen. I'll drag you out myself if i need to." He retorted.

"Why do you even care? This doesnt concern you anyway." I huffed.

"Because im fucking jealous! How dumb can you be to not notice that?" He exclaimad as he breathes loudly. The once good atmosphere is now filled with tention.

I stood there with my mouth open. I wanna say something but my mind is blank.

"You're jealous?"

"I am babe, i want you back." Yoongi sniffed.

I snorted as i placed both my hands on my stomach and laughed out loud.

"Save me the crap Yoongi. Now leave before i let my workers force you out." I quipped.

On the outside i was laughing. I want Chankyun to see that i no longer have any feelings for Yoongi. That this is what i've become. Strong, fearless.

On the inside i was shouting, crying. I can see the sincerity in Yoongi's eyes as he said those. But i needed to pretend. I was yet again confused. All i can do was to let a deep sigh out.

_____________

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Hey, can you spare me some of your time?" The slim figured, dark blonde asked, his smile brighter than the sun.

"Sure how can i help you?" I placed my clipboard down and walked further to the gate, where the dark blonde was.

"Is this Jimin and Jungkook's flower farm?" He uttered cheerfully. Hearing Jungkook's name made me alert and interested.

"No. This is our flower farm. Theirs is over there." I pointed to the property across the street.

"Oh im sorry, i thought you were one of their workers. But thank you, i've been lost for almost an hour." He gleamed.

"A worker? Now where would you ever find a worker with a face as handsome as this?" I smirked.

"Well you are quite handsome." He complemented.

"Quite? Just so you know, im the most handsome man in Daegu." I exclaimed.

"You know there's a man that said the same exact thing at the seafood restaurant i asked directions from earlier." He informed.

"Jin hyung." I mumbled under my breath.

"Your cockiness is turning me on. I like mine cocky, if you know what i mean.' He raised his brows playfully.

"To much information bro, you're scaring me." I sneered.

"Come on man, i was kidding. I'm J-hope by the way. I'm your hope, i'm your angel.' He reached his hand out for me to shake. He's quite a funny man.

- wait, his name is what?

"J-hope?"

___________________________________________

thank you vaill- for the awesome covers! 👍👏❤