Part: 29.1: Nightmare

I woke up to the sound of  someone crying loudly. I fell asleep after 4 big bags of blood was extracted from me. I checked the time, 9:00pm. I was shocked. How was i asleep for the entire day?

'His body rejected the blood. He was fighting for almost 7 hours but he was just too weak. We tried to revive him but he didnt make it, im sorry.'

I heard the doctor quipped followed by Jin hyung crying a lot louder as he fall to Namjoon hyung's embrace. It felt like my heart stopped beating.

"Jungkook-ahh." Namjoon weeped as tears kept falling down his cheeks.

"We lost him, Taehyung is gone." He continued to sobbed.

I was staggered. It seemed like i have lost everything. All i can do was cry harder than i had before.

I immediately got up and run to Taehyung's room. I sat on the bed and hugged his cold corpse. No matter how cold his body was i can still feel its warmth like the time we first shared a hug.

Once again i cried. I cant accept the fact that he's gone. That im all alone now.

"You're very good at making me cry. Why didnt you give me a chance to tell you how much you mean to me? How you gave meaning to my life? I cant believe you're gone."

"Im sorry for hurting you, for making the remaining days of your life sad and miserable. If it makes it fair, i'll be sad for a very long time too."

"I love you Taehyung, like i've never loved anyone before. I love how your low and husky voice is the same exact opposite of your personality. How you make me smile everytime we're together. That cute small mole on your nose. That crazy dance of yours."

"I love how safe you make me feel everytime you hold my hand and hug me. How you bring me to a better place everytime we kiss."

I cried even more when it hit me that those memories will never happen again.

"You made me so happy even if its just temporary."

"You're so unfair. How am i going to continue on without you?"

"Please dont think that all you gave me was suffering, I want you to know, where ever you are that I will always Love You."

_____

"Jungkook-ah."

"Jungkook, wake up!

I sat up quickly when i my eyes opened. It was just a nightmare.

"You were so tired you fell asleep after they got your blood. Go home and get changed." Jin hyung utterred.

I heard him loud and clear but my thought were still of Taehyung. I wiped the beads of cold sweat off my forehead and shaked my head, wanting to make sure im awake. Fear making itself clear again.

"How's Taehyung?" I asked nervously.

"He's stable now." Jin hyung answered but was still gloomy.

"Why arent you glad that he's alright now?" I questioned as i was very clueless.

"Yoongi is still in danger. The doctor said he may not make it."

____________________

i was legit crying when i wrote this.
sorry for the cliffhangers lol.