Part 19: Nurse Duties

JIMIN'S POV:

"So you want me to kiss each and every one of them?' I exclaimed.

"Basically." Yoongi muttered.

"But you said you wont take advantage."

"Im not taking advantage. Didnt you read the article? Its scientifically proven." He sneered.

"I just, really want to heal soon." He added while overly exhaling in pain after squirming.

"That's the worst acting i've ever seen." I uttered

"Stop giving me a hard time. Just kiss the goddamn wound after cleansing it. How hard can that be? It's a part of your duty." He whinned

"What kind of nurse kisses her patients wounds?" I questioned.

"The kind that will do whatever the hell I tell him to do."

"Well, you can kiss them yourself cause my lips will never touch your skin." I retaliated.

"Are you gonna kiss them or would you want me to force it out of you?" He taunted.

"Make me." I challenged. Yoongi then stared at me before letting out a deep sigh.

"Jimin please. I just want to feel better." He pleaded.

"If you asked this nicely in the beginning then we should have been done." I quipped.

"I get it. Let's begin please." Yoongi said eagerly.

"Alright, Let me get the first aid kit."

I sat back on the bed after getting the first aid kit. Yoongi was still lying  in it, not moving at all. I started off by fixing the pillows supporting yoongi's head. I made sure that he's comfortable and elevated properly. I could see yoongi smiling as he closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and leaned forward, kissing the cut placed on his jaw.

After a kiss on each and every wound on his face, i would wipe it off with a clean towel washed with soap, water and alcohol to remove the bacteria.

I continued trailing kisses down yoongi's neck. I saw his body stiffen as i slide my lips on his collarbone.

- this guy is enjoying it.

I unbottoned his shirt to gain access to his chest. I slowly removed the bandages wrapped around his chest by cutting it, making sure i dont hurt him. Once all the bandages were removed, i kissed the bruise on his right breast. The bruise was bigger than the others so i kissed it longer. I started feeling hot. I try to avoid eye contact so my cheeks wont turn any redder but then again, i failed. Luckily, yoongi's eyes are still closed.

- is this pervert sleeping?

I continued to leave kisses on the cuts and bruises located on his abdomen, kissing the bigger ones deeper. Maybe im in denial but i didnt entirely hate the idea of leaving kisses all over yoongi's body. It's somehow a way of marking him as mine.

I suddenly felt uneasy as my kisses traveled down. My heart beating faster than normal. My throat drying out. I placed my hands on the hem of his pajamas. I glanced at yoongi, waiting for his approval. He slowly opened his eyes, staring at me wearily. He nodded.

I pulled his pajamas all the way down and removed it, leaving yoongi in just his underwear. I covered him up with a blanket so he wont feel cold.

"Are you that eager?" He teased.

"What? N-No."

"Why are you being so bold then? You could have just pulled it down to my knees you know."

"Because the elastic waistband will hurt the bruise on your knee if i leave it there." I answered.

"Oh. Carry on." He mewled.

I slid the blanket down little by liitle as i searched for wounds and bruises. The first bruise i saw was on his hipbone. Once again, i leaned forward and kiss it.

- did he just moan?

I slither the blanket further down and saw the next bruise a few inches near his groan. I felt embarassed.

- should i kiss this? Its too close to his dick

I leaned forward slowly as i calm myself down. Im successful in kissing the bruise gently but because of being tense, i accidentally brushed my nose on his dick. Yoongi twitched in surprised.

"I-Im sorry." I jolted.

"Be careful. You dont want to wake the dragon up." He warned.

"What happens when it wakes up?" I asked playfully. I didnt know if it was me getting aroused or if that guy slaped the senses out of me, it just sliped out of my mouth.

- what the fuck jimin. why did you asked that?

"You need to put it back to sleep. With your mouth." He smirked

"Can i kiss it?" I asked foolishly.

- where the hell did that come from?

"W-What?" Yoongi stuttered. Hearing yoongi stutter made me feel as if though i just won the lottery. I, Park Jimin, made the notorious fuckboy Min Yoongi stutter. I should win an award. I knew he was taken aback by my question. I decided to tease him a little more

- its payback time

"I just want to. Can i?" I placed my index finger on his dick and traced it down.

"Stop that."He warned.

"Doesnt seem like you want me to stop." I scoffed as i point to his now semi erected dick. Yoongi looked at it and looked back at me. I leaned forward leisurely,keeping eye contact with yoongi. I kissed his dick through his underwear as yoongi lets out a small moan.

- good job jimin

"Stop it pretty boy. Im too lazy to fuck your mouth." Yoongi excaimed.

"Im just playing around. Im sorry." I chuckled.

"You will be if the dragon wakes up."

"You're such a pervert!"

"Me? You're the one who kissed my dick." He retorted.

"Now stop seducing me and resume to what you're supposed to do." He ordered. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the blanket once more.

- playtime's over. boo!

The last bruise was on his right inner thigh. The grin on my face turned into a frown when i saw how big and battered it looked. I leaned forward and kissed it. Yoongi suddenly groan in pain.

"Im sorry yoongi. I think i shouldnt --"

"Its okay. Just be gentle." He said calmly. I learned forward once more and kissed it softly. But still, yoongi flinched in pain.

"Your thigh's badly hurt. We need to apply arnica and aloe vera gel." Yoongi nodded. I run to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the gel. I went to jungkook's room and grabbed an extra pillow before returning to my room.

I placed the extra pillow beneath yoongi's thigh to elevate it. I squeezed a generous amount of gel into my hands and faintly apply it into his thigh.

"This is gonna be cold but will help dilate your blood vessels and heal it quicker." I informed. As I gently rubbed my hand on his thigh, i noticed yoongi panting. His body stiffened and his hands grasping the bed sheets strongly.

"Jimin." He groaned. I looked up at him and he was glaring at me with lustful eyes.

"The dragon is awake."

______________________________

have dragons as pets ~ lol