Part 18: The Visit

JIMIN'S POV:

Here i am, standing outside of yoongi's house, waiting for someone to open the door. My palms sweating as i think of the words to tell taehyung. Should i lie like yoongi suggested? Or should i tell him what really happened? I try to calm myself down as i continue to compose my thoughts but nothing is going my way.

I turned around when i heard the door open. I was stunned to see my brother beside taehyung, their hands clasped together.

- what is this boy doing here?

I felt over protective towards my brother at first but then i remembered the feeling of yoongi grabbing my hand and kissing it, how it felt when his soft fingers wiped the salty tears on my cheeks, the picture of having his head rest on my lap. It was overwhelming, but the image it left was bittersweet. I didnt even realize that im getting teary eyed. Jungkook hugged me and rubbed his hand on my back. He lead me inside of the house and made me seat on the couch. He asked taehyung to get a glass of water before seating on the opposite side.

"Hyung what happened? Did you get into a fight? Why's your left cheek bruised? Why are your clothes ripped and filled with blood?" Jungkook asked as he hands over a glass of water. I can tell jungkook is tensed since he bombarded me with questions and he kept on tapping his foot on the ground. Taehyung felt this too, he scoots closer to jungkook, stroking his knuckles.

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung repeated.

"Three guys tried to harass me." I said weakly.

"What?" Jungkook clenched in anger.

"But im more concerned about yoongi." I added.

"What about him?" Taehyung asked.

"He. He got beat up trying to save me." The atmosphere became awkward when taehyung started laughing. Jungkook and I stared at him in dazed.

"That's a good one. But seriously hyung, what happened?" Taehyung asked, still giggling.

"I just told you. He got beat up when he saved me." I muttered

"What? Are you sure that's yoongi hyung?" Taehyung questioned.

"Let me see. He looks an awful lot like yoongi, he's reckless, he kept on calling me a pretty boy and he cant stop staring at my ass. Yes! Im 100% sure its Min Yoongi." I huffed

"How many men was he up against?"

"Three."

"Just three? And he got beat up?"

"Yeah. Why do you look like you've heard something impossible?"

"Cause i just did. Yoongi hyung is a very skilled fighter. He can knock out ten people single handedly." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Well, its either an unlucky day or you're just delusional." I retorted

"Where is yoongi hyung now?" Jungkook buts in

"He's at home, resting."

"He's in our house? So all that blood on your clothes are his?"

"Yes, unfortunately." I sighed

"Wow. Its a good thing yoongi hyung was there to save you then." Jungkook smiled.

"I know. I owe him a lot." I mumbled

"He's your hero." Taehyung gleamed.

"Shut up! He's not my hero." I retorted.

"Come on, cut his some slack. He risked his life for you." Taehyung added.

"Yeah hyung. Besides, he wouldnt save you if he doesnt like you." Jungkook nugded taehyung in the elbow. Both smiling.

- how do you know

"Dont start with me Jeon Jungkook! Why are you even here?' I growled

"I. Uhm. I-I'm"

"Nevermind. We'll talk about this at home." I shugged. "I just came here to tell taehyung of what happened." I continued.

"Can I see him?" Taehyung requested.

"Of course." I answered briefly.

"Thanks Jimin. I'll come visit tonight, I'll bring dinner as well."

"Good. By the way, can i have a pair of yoongi's pajamas? He doesnt want to wear mine." I scoffed

"Yeah. One second." Taehyung run upstairs, leaving me and jungkook in the living room.

"Hyung let's treat your bruise." Jungkook offered.

"Its fine. I'll just treat it at home. Jungkook, dont worry about me to much. I'm okay." I smiled at him. Assuring him that im okay.

"Please be careful nextime."

"Yes mom." I snickered, earning a snort from my brother. Just then, taehyung came back and handed over yoongi's pajamas.

"Thanks. I'll see you tonight." I stood up and headed for the door, taehyung and jungkook following behind me."

"You coming with me?" I turned to face jungkook.

"Can i stay here for a while? I'll just go with taehyung tonight."

"Alright. See you later then."

I made my way out of yoongi and taehyung's flower farm. After taking a few steps, yoongi crossed my mind yet again. Taehyung and jungkook had a point, maybe i should be a little nice to yoongi. I shouldnt be blinded by his fuckboy, reckless and arrogant side. Maybe i should try and get to know his sweet and caring side.

- maybe.

I was about to exit the flower farm when i turned around. Both taehyung and jungkook are still there, waving goodbye.

"Oh and taehyung." I yelled.

"Yeah?" Taehyung yelled back.

"Dont fuck my brother."

--------------------

will do a double update since its a weekend ~
yoonmin fluff coming right up ♡