Part 14: My Hero

(my title is so cliche. kill me now. lmfao)

____________

YOONGI'S POV:

I woke up with a splitting headache. Damn this hangover. Its a good thing that today is a sunday. Not a lot of people are coming in the flower farm and sundays are usually our inventory day. Not having the energy to stand up, i stayed in bed and reminisced on the events that took place last night. Only one name comes to mind, Park Jimin.

He's the only guy that made me reach that level of satisfaction. It was ecstacy. It made me wonder how great jimin will be when i fuck him. I wanted more of him, more from him. I want him to be my property. I admit i am starting to like the guy, but that's just it. Nothing more, nothing less. I cant fall in love with someone i plan to eliminate.

After some time, i finally got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom. After taking a warm bath and brushing my teeth, i went to my closet to grab some clothes. As i was rummaging through my clothes, i noticed a dark red blazer hanging on the closet door. The blazer didnt look familiar and I was wearing black last night. This maybe taehyung's. But the blazer looked a bit small for taehyung. It also doesnt smell anything like him. The scent was somehow cool like winter but is mixed with sweat. That's when i had a flashback.

xxxx

"Take your clothes off. I'll help you get changed." Jimin took his blazer off and threw it on the floor.

"You're such a baby." I picked it up and hanged it on the closet's knob.

"Can i be your baby?" Jimin teased.

"No. Now take your shirt off." That's when jimin sat on my lap and attacked my lips.

xxxx

Remembering that scene caused me to have a boner. Damn you Park Jimin. I stepped out of my room, bringing jimin's blazer with me.

I searched for Taehyung so i can ask him to return jimin's blazer. I went to taehyung's room but he wasnt there. I checked the living room, the kitchen and the porch but to no avail. Where could that fucker be? I had no choice but to return it myself. I made my way to the flower farm across the street. There i saw jungkook, sitting on the bench infront of their house, texting on his phone.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Good Morning jungkook. Is your brother here?"

"Good morning? Hyung, its 2pm."

"And your point is?"

Jungkook sighed. "Nevermind. No, jimin hyung isnt here. He went to town to buy a planner."

"I see. Is taehyung here?"

"N-No. Why would he be here." He retorted.

"I dunno. I cant find him at home so i thought he was here." I saw jungkook frown. "Anyway, what time will your brother be home?"

"I dunno. I can just hand him that blazer if you want." Jungkook offered.

"Its fine. I'll give it to him."

"Alright. Uhm, is taehyung really not at home?" He asked.

"Why? You miss him already?" I teased.

"N-No. I was just curious." Jungkook snickered.

"Did taehyung eat half of your tongue? Why do you stutter so much?" I continued to tease.

"Stop picking on me or else I'll tell jimin hyung to ignore you." Jungkook exclaimed, sticking his tongue out.

"Okay kiddo. Whatever floats your boat. Gotta go."

I went back home to grab my car keys and a jacket. Still no sign of taehyung anywhere. I'll just text him.

To: Taehyung
Im going out, if you need anything just call me.

I reached town after 20 minutes. Jungkook said jimin went to buy a planner. I went to the famous store that sells cute and artistic planners and notebooks. And to my luck, jimin was there. I must say, he looks great in a beanie and a pair of glasses. He was heading to the cashier, holding a blue colored planner with butterflies on it. I held a book up my face, only my eyes exposed as i hide behind a shelf. I continued to follow the pretty boy as he walked out of the store, maintaning my distance so i dont get caught.

He turned to the right and  passed through a dark alley. Suddenly, three guys approached him. I noticed the change in his actions. He bent his head down, looking a bit scared. One of them placed his arm over jimin's shoulder and whispered something to him, his ugly lips touching jimin's ear. Jimin pushed him away, he was about to slap him when the other two guys grabbed him by the wrist. I knew he's in trouble.

"Let him go." I said calmly. Jimin peered at me, mouthing my name. The three guys looked my way and snorted.

"Move along if you dont want to get hurt." Guy1 threatened.

"I said let him go." My voice now raising.

"Why dont you come get him." Guy2 challenged.

"If you know what's best for you idiots you'd let him go." I warned.

The tallest of the three signaled guy2 and guy3 to charge at me. As guy2 came close, he punched me in the face. I turned back and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to crash on the ground before he could throw a second punch. He was agonizing in pain. Out of nowhere, guy3 punched me in the mouth. I could taste blood and knew i was bleeding. He grabbed me by the neck and shoved me against the wall while he continuously jabbed on my body. I was getting weak, almost unconcious.

"Yoongi." Jimin shouted. I can hear him sobbing.

"Shut up you slut." Guy1 yelled at jimin then firmly slapped him.

That's when my vision started getting dark, my blood boiling. How dare he slap jimin. I spun around and pushed guy3, his back harshly colliding with the wall. I smashed my elbow on his chest and use my knee to jab his stomach. He groaned in pain. I pulled him back up and punched his jaws again and again until he was left lifeless on the ground. I dragged him by the collar and dropped him on top of guy2 as i continuously kick on their bodies.

"You." I growled as a turn to face guy1 who was now shaking in fear. He lets go of jimin and runs off. I'd by lying if i say i wasnt in pain. My body is so soar i could barely stand. I spat on the blood that's on my mouth as i hissed on the pain it caused when i held my stomach. I tried to take a step forward only to end up crashing on the ground. I dont even have the strength to stand up.

Jimin run towards me. He sat on the ground and layed my head on his lap. He held my face up while carresing my cheeks.

"You have a knack for getting into trouble." I manage to say before coughing blood.

"You have a knack for saying my life." He smiled weakly. I raised my hand up and wiped the tears off of jimin's cheeks. Jimin held into that hand and started crying.

"Im sorry. This is all my fault." He wept as he scanned the bruises and cuts that clothed my body.

"Dont cry. It's not your fault God gave you a glorious ass." I continued to wipe his tears off as he trailed kisses on my hand.

I was so weak i dont even have the energy to blink. I slowly closed my eyes as i let immobility take over me. Jimin's face was the last figure my eyes saw. His whimpers were the last sound i heard, his touch was slowly fading. The next thing i know, i was beside an angel.

__________________________

omg. idek what im writing!
since im vkook trash, next chapter will be vkook semi smut .. lol