Part 29: Rival

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

My peaceful slumber was ended by the strong vibration of Jungkook's phone underneath the navy blue pillow we shared. I glanced over to my left to check the time before getting Jungkook's phone out. 6:00am.

- who the fuck calls at 6 in the morning? and on a sunday?

I tried to go to back to sleep as soon as the vibration stopped but a few seconds later, it vibrated again.

- i've had enough.

I was about to turn Jungkook's phone off when the caller's name caught my attention.

'J-hope hyung ❤❤❤'

What the hell is a J-hope? And why does his name have three hearts on it while mine's just saved under 'Taehyung'.

The feeling of sleepiness could no longer be found, i was fully awake. My brain got busy thinking of who j-hope is and what he is in Jungkook's life. Judging by how Jungkook saved his name, i can tell he's someone special. I would've browse through his phone and check their conversations but that's just too desperate. A very desperate move.

As im about to put my baby's phone on silent instead of turning it off, he got a message from the devil himself.

------

J-hope hyung ❤❤❤
06x13x13xx

Is my cute bunny still sleeping? Hyung will just call you later :D . I miss you so much!

------

What?! Is Jungkook cheating on me? No. Jungkook isnt the player type and i know im his only one. Never have i seen him texting or calling anyone aside from our hyungs everytime we're together. And we're together almost 24/7 . All these thinking is giving me a migraine. I should stop being paranoid and ask Jungkook later when he wakes up. Jeon Jungkook. That name. I turned to my left when the thought of Jungkook cross my mind. His beauty is bewildering. The sight of this gorgeous boy whose chest heaves up and down as he breathes. How his body seems to glow as the moom's light shines on it. Its Breathtaking. How can i be mad at someone as innocent as him? Who allowed me to enter him and be his first? How? Exactly how?

I dug my head deep into his neck to see if his sweet scent can help me fall asleep again My body used as a blanket to cover his so he'll feel warm. Pain can be seen on Jungkook's face as i hug him tighter. It hurts to see him bearing the pain he experinced. I could have been gentle but my greed took the best of me. I'm sorry Jungkook. I hope, no i hate the word hope! I wish you'd feel better. And for God's sake, tell me who this J-hope is.

________________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Baby, who's J-hope?" A low voice asked while laying comfortably in bed. A soft white blanket covering his midsection while his flawless upper body and legs are exposed. The sudden question got me rattled. Why would he asked about J-hope hyung all of a sudden? I mean, no morning hugs or kisses?

"Who?" Checking if i heard it correctly.

"J-hope."

- i did.

"He's my friend, why?" I answered as i continue to brush my hair infront of the vanity table.

"You had 17 missed calls from him and a text saying he missed you so much, cute bunny." Taehyung mocked, his voice full of annoyance.

"Oh."

'Oh?"

"He's just a friend. It must have been something important." I defended.