Part 8: War of Hormones

*** VKOOK SEXTING AHEAD ***

__________________________________

After the night's slumber comes a beautiful new day. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, trees are swaying and the flowers surrounding us makes everything sweet smelling. What a beautiful scenery.

After finishing my daily routine, i spent 30 more minutes infront of the mirror to put my clothes on and dry my hair off before heading out of my room. This is the advantage of not having a boss, no one will yell at you if you'll be late for work. On my way to the office, i browse through my phone to see no signs of the boy i was testing last night. I checked on the time, 9:45. He might still be sleeping.

Once at the office, i greeted Yoongi hyung who was making his way to the flower farm.

"Morning hyung. Where you headed to?" I smiled brightly.

"Im going to the pond. I received an email from EatJin Corp. They placed an order for quite a large number of Lotuses and Blue Bells for the opening of their seafood restaurant." He uttered

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'll check on it first to make sure we can supply the right amount."

"Can i come with you?"

"Sure. And bring your clipboard and calculator."

I went to my desk to grab my clipboard and a calculator. I followed yoongi hyung to the far left side of our farm, where the pond is. I sat on the ground while yoongi hyung begun counting the flowers that can be harvested. He shouts the name of the flower with the quantity that we can get while i write it down and calculate on the amount. We did this for more than an hour.

Due to my prolonged sitting position, i started feeling uneasy. I stood up and cracked my neck. Just then, i saw a beautiful boy across the street. It was Jungkook. He was wearing a muscle tee and a pair of grey sweatpants, holding a cup of what i assume is coffee. He was leaning against the door frame, staring right at me as he takes a sip of his coffee. I waved at him but he didnt wave back.

- is he ignoring me? Or maybe he just didnt see me.

I was about to wave at him again but he was no longer there.

Exhausted, yoongi hyung and I made our way back to the office. We sat down and stayed silent for about 3 minutes. I decided to take a short nap when i heard my phone beep. It was him.

stranger: Hey, just wanted to let you know that i find you very attractive. And cute. And sexy. And i want to put your mouth on my mouth.

me: thanks, but i would rather you tell me something i dont know.

stranger: -.- .. well, i had a naughty dream about you last night.

me: really? what happened?

stranger: it was intense. I sucked you so hard your dick almost fell off, then you filled me up with your cum.

me: lol . why does it seem so easy for you to tell me all these things and talk dirty to me?

stranger: i dunno, maybe because you dont know who i am so there's no reason to be shy? plus, im just being honest.

me: how'd your dream made you feel?

stranger: i wanted more

me: you're getting hard just thinking about it, arent you?

stranger: oh god, i want it so bad.

me: but what if your ugly?

stranger: bitch! Im hotter than all your hook ups combined.

me: not as hot as me though.

stranger: well arent you a cocky one.

me: why yes, yes i am.

stranger: that's not what i meant.

me: im just saying.

stranger: prove it.

Wow. That escalated quickly. I have absolutely no idea who this is but i've got a feeling its Jungkook. He was acting weird earlier when i saw him. Well, who ever this is, time to show him who daddy is.

- secretly wishes it's jungkook though.

I went to my room, into the bathroom and started jerking off.

me: *attached image*

stranger: yes bitch, make me choke on that dick.

me: stop calling me a bitch!

stranger: what do you want me to call you?

me: call me daddy.

stranger: okay.

me: okay what?

stranger: okay, Daddy.

me: i adore how naughty you are.

stranger: if you were here right now, i would tear off your clothes and shove you into my bed and have my way with you.

me: if you were here right now i'd fuck you so hard you'll feel my balls pushed up against the bottom of your ass.

stranger: yes daddy, fuck me deep. Make me scream with that big cock of yours.

me: im dying to find out if you are as good in real life as you are in sexting.

stranger: definitely better in real life.

me: i'll be the judge of that.

stranger: i cant wait to feel you inside me.

me: tell me who you are then.

stranger: no. Not yet.

me: fine. What are you doing?

stranger: sucking on a popsicle while thinking of you.

me: are you this horny all the time?

stranger: no, only for daddy.

me: good boy.

stranger: what are you doing?

me: looking out the window, waiting for the cute boy across the street to come out.

stranger: you're making me jealous daddy.

me: we're not even that close.

stranger: you should go talk to him then, showcase your charms.

me: maybe i will.

stranger: yup. Got to go daddy. I'll hit you back later ~

me: laters baby.
_________________________________

I need to be blessed by Father Louis Williams Suga Adams the Third.
next chapter will be yoonmin :))