Part 11: Tease

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I closed my eyes as taehyung kissed me. That sweet yet passoinate kiss on the lips made all my regrets vanish. My sole thought was how soft taehyung's lips were, how skilled his tongue was. Sadly, I needed to break the kiss to gasp for air.

"I wanted to kiss you since the first day i layed eyes on you". he whispered.

The way taehyung said those words made me feel wanted. I leaned in closer and pressed my lips on his once again. I was about to pull away when he placed his hand on the nape of my neck, keeping me in place. Our lips moved in perfect sync and soon enough, i wanted to devour him.

I got up from my seat and moved to his lap, not breaking the kiss. I placed my arms on his shoulders, hugging him lightly while both his hands caress my sides. The pleasure im feeling was so sensational, i fell my whole body burning. Making out with taehyung already gave me this feeling, what more when he fucks me?

"D-Daddy." I  moaned. As soon as that word excaped my mouth, taehyung went crazy. He pulled me closer to him. I could fell his bulge on my ass so i started grinding on it. "Fuck." He hissed. Even with just a small gap between us, he managed to slam me against his body, pressing my chest on his. The sudden contact made me gasped. Taehyung took this as a chance to slip his tongue in, exploring all the corners of my mouth. He hungrily sucked on my tongue and chewed on my lower lip. He then moved to my jawline, kissing it sloppily 'til he reached my neck. While sucking and kissing my neck, he kept his hands busy by unbottoning my polo. He stopped when he saw my chest. He bit and sucked on the skin just above my nipple harsly, leaving a blood red mark. The pain from his bitting and sucking was replaced with excitement knowing that he has marked me as him.

"You belong to me know." He said proudly after kissing it.

When i said i wanted to devour taehyung, i really wanted to. I wanted him to fuck me right here, right now. I wanted his inside me so bad. But, i dont want our relationship to just be something physical. If i let taehyung fuck me now its gonna be meaningless. I dont want to be a part of his 'just another one' list, i want to be his only one.

"Daddy.." Taehyung just hummed.

"Daddy, Im.."

"What is it baby." He managed to speak while still sucking and abusing my chest.

"Im.. uhh.. I.. Im hungry."

- Stupid. What a lame ass excuse jungkook.

"Yes baby, go ahead and suck me."

"No, i mean im hungry for real food." Taehyung suddenly stopped and faced me.

"Are you fucking serious?" I nodded.

"How can you be hungry at a time like this?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Im sorry okay. I didnt eat that much during the event." I pouted. I saw taehyung smile, he fell for it.

"You are so cute when you pout." He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. "Im letting it go just this once." I nodded. "You should always finish what you started with daddy."

"Yes daddy. I promise it wont happen again."

"Good. Now what do you want to eat?"

"Actually, i just want to drink coffee."

"Coffee it is then."

I sat back on my seat as taehyung leaned in to put my seatbelt back on. He kissed my lips after he's done.

"There's a coffee shop 6 blocks from he-." Taehyung was cut off when my phone rang. It was jimin hyung.

"Jimin hyung." ...  Im with taehyung, we're about to have coffee." ... "Why? Where are you?" ... "Really? Im sorry hyung, i didnt know." ... "Alright, im on my way." Call ended.

"Lets have coffee some other time. I gotta get home."

"Did something happen?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Jimin hyung is at your house. He got drunk and decided to go home early but doesnt have a key. He said he's with your cousin."

Taehyung just smiled smugly. "Okay. Lets have coffee first, then we'll head home."

"We need to get home now or jimin hyung will kill me."

"Relax baby. I know for a fact yoongi hyung will take care of your drunk brother.

"Well, if you say so." I agreed hesitantly.

___________

hello loves ^^
yoonmin's to be published in a bit~