Part 36.1: Sorrow

JIMIN'S POV:

"Save me the crap Yoongi. Now leave before i let my workers drag you out." I sput on frustration.

Yoongi's gaze are becaming darker and darker by the second. He clutched both hands into a fist and took a step forward. I know whats gonna happen next. He'll yank my arm and pull me as far away as possible from Chankyun. He thinks im still gonna be submissive to him, that he has me marked.

He has the nerve to act like someone who cares but not a bit of conscience to apologize for the pain he has caused.

Before he can come any closer i held Chankyun by the collar and pulled him up from the chair. I stared at his lips from the time i pulled him up until the moment i pressed my lips against his. It felt like everything was in slow motion. It felt like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

Chankyun placed his hand around my waist while the other one was holding the back of my neck, keeping me in place. He then started moving his lips. Although it was against my will, i had no choice but to respond to the kiss. I wanted Yoongi to see that he's not worth the sleepness nights. The longer our lips move in perfect sync, the higher the chance of my tears falling from my eyes.

The kiss was finally broken when the noise of glass shuttering echoed through out the office. I turned my head to Yoongi's location and it made me speechless. His head is bowed as his shoulders arced down. His body heaves as he breathes. Blood dripping on his knuckles. He jerked his head up and stared at me with red and watery eyes.

"Im sorry, for everything." He mumbled.

That face. It was the first time i saw such a sorrowful face. Was i too much?

This was supposed to make me feel stronger. But now i feel worst, empty. I didnt even have the spunk to tell him what i feel or voice out the emotions i have bottled up inside. It felt like my feet got nailed to the ground. All i can do was watch as our distance gradually increased, making us further apart from each other.

'I forgive you.'

__________

short update before the big day
this book is almost done, i feel so proud of my self lol although it sucks
do check out my other books [criminal] and [meow]
xoxo