Part 26: Steamy Shower

JIMIN'S POV:

"But i want us to shower together." Yoongi whined.

Trailing wet kisses on my neck as he hugged me from the back. I held his hands which rested on my stomach and tilted my head, giving him more access to my neck. My body begs for yoongi's touch but something deep inside of me doesn't.

"I c-cant. I'll take a shower o-once you're done." I uttered.

"Please, babe."

"No yoongi. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Its okay, i wont force you. But if you ever change your mind, you're always welcome to join me." Yoongi purred.

I watched as yoongi walked away, having a white towel wrapped around his waist, everything else exposed. When i heard the bathroom door closed, a threw myself in the bed and turned the TV on.

I tried my best to focus on the TV show but hearing the shower sound running made it impossible. Soon enough, i started having vivid thoughts of yoongi's naked body under the shower's head, his wet hair, the water dripping down his body and how it would feel to rub it with soap. I can no longer deny myself of the pleasure.

With a half hearted decision, i stood from the bed and marched towards the bathroom. There i saw yoongi rinsing the shampoo off as it runned down his body. I stopped and watched him for a while and observed every detail. How the warm water relaxes his tensed body, his toned back muscles, his porcelain white skin, his smooth butt, and his dick that can be seen in between his legs, they're all very inviting.

It didnt take long for me to realized that i already have a boner. It's time to begin what i came here for.

I slowly walked towards the shower as i removed my clothes one by one. I was fully naked when i reached the glass door.  Steam escaped when i slid the glass door open, it squeaked a bit but yoongi failed to notice it.

When i was close enough,  i placed a tender kiss on his shoulder. I wanted him to know that i accepted his invitation, and i didnt fail. Yoongi turned around with a smile on his face.

"I knew you'd come." He exhaled.

"Yeah. The TV was boring me." I lied while chuckling softly.

I placed my hands on yoongi's chest and rubbed it. Spreading the bubbles through out his chest and stomach. He then pulled me by the waist and kissed me. The water from the shower was making it difficult to breathe but the picture of yoongi and i sharing a passionate kiss under the shower made it worth it. Yoongi grabbed the soap and did the same thing to me, even massaging and squezzing my butt.

I reached my hand out and stroked his dick as he carresed my ass. My hand massaged his balls gently while the other teased the head of his dick. Yoongi released a low groan because of the sudden contact. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me out of the water. He kissed me passionately, sliding his tongue inside my mouth and travelling all its edges while i  pump his throbbing dick.

"Please, your mouth." Yoongi moaned.

"What about it?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Suck me, babe." Yoongi pleaded.

I did as i was told. I drop to my knees while my hand continuously pump his dick, my other hand wrapped around yoongi's thigh for support.

I sucked on the head of his dick first, wwirling my tongue around it numerous times and tracing the slit from time to time. I then sucked on his dick an inch at a time. Yoongi moaned in pleasure. With each lick, he grows and hardens even more.

He released a thread of moans as my sucking became firm and my pace faster. My cheeks hallowed as i bobbed my head up and down his amazing cock. I can tell yoongi needed more stimulation so i lowered my mouth over his entire dick, getting it deep inside my mouth then taking it all the way out. I repeated this action over and over again. It drove him wild.

I could hear loud moans echoing through out the entire shower room. I didnt give it much attention since there's no one else here but us so i kept on sucking on his dick. I saw yoongi threw his head back, i knew he was close. I sucked on his dick excruciatingly slow making it reach the back of my throat, i gagged a little.

Just then, yoongi pulled my hair as he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all, not missing a single drop. With one last suck, yoongi pulled me up and kissed me on the forehead.

"You make me so addicted to you." Yoongi gleamed, kissing my nose this time. I didnt speak but stared at him sweetly.

"Let me bathe you, properly this time." He utterted as he kissed my lips. I nodded as i handed him the soap.

"Or maybe...we should just continue." He quipped.

Yoongi pulled me back into the pouring water as he palmed my hard dick. I closed my eyes and let a shuddering moan out.

________________________________

short update :))
btw, im done writing the next update which is a vkook smut! They're finally gonna do it. But, im having second thoughts ..
i dont want tae to fuck jungkook yet .. lol
__

also, check out my new story, its a vkook oneshot/smut
thanks :)))))))))