Part 38: Grief

JIN'S POV:

I choose not to deal with Yoongi's stubborness right now. I am at a party anyway. Before the show bwgins, Namjoon and I decided to go backstage and congratulate The brothers for their successful first year.

Everything would have been perfect if  Yoongi and Taehyung were here. They look really good with Jimin and Jungkook, repectively. If i can only gather all of them and lock them in a room until they talk things out i would but of course, im not in the right place to interfere. Right now im just happy for Jimin and Jungkook's achievements.

"Knock,knock." I called.

The brothers instantly turned around greeting us with sweet smiles as Namjoon and I entered the room.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung. We're so happy to see you." Jimin gleamed, Jungkook nodding along.

We handed them over our gifts to which they accepted wholeheartedly. The room was lit and joyous as compliments and stories were exchanged from one another. Jungkook left quickly to get us some drinks.

"How are you feeling, Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Overwhelmed and a bit nervous." He answered as he giggled.

"I know you guys will do great." Joonie added.

"I hope so. We're been preparing sinc-"

Jimin was cut of by the sound of glass shuttering. We all turned to where the noise was coming from and saw Jungkook struggling with the drinks. He bent down and started picking the broken glasses up.

"Kookie, it's okay. Dont pick them up, you might get hurt." Jimin sneared at his brother who looked quite bothered.

"What's wrong?" The older of the two asked, sensing his brother's unusual espression.

Before Jungkook can answer, my phone started ringing.

"Im sorry, i'll just take this." I excused myself as the ringing of my phone caused quite a disturbance.

"Oh, it's Taehyung." I mumbled as i was about to step out.

I noticed that Jungkook glanced right at me as soon as he heard Taehyung's name. He didnt looked surprised or happy thought,instead he looked really concerned and frightful.

"Hello." I quipped over the phone.

I straightaway stopped on my tracks when i heard the voice on the other line. In a matter of seconds, the joy and smile on my face slowly vanished. My eyes grew bigger. I felt like my soul just left my body.

"Yoongi-ah! Yoongi?!" I howled.

I was surprised and devastated with what Yoongi just told me. I threw my phone on the table and frantically approached Namjoon.

"Taehyung got stabbed."

_______________________

last two chapters to go..