Part 32: You've Met Your match

JIMIN' S POV:

"That's the problem! You never looked at the bigger picture, you only think about yourself and what's best solely for you. Im more than willing to join our businesses together Yoongi, you dont even need to ask." I lashed out.

This isnt even just about me but, jungkook. I know he's hurting. He stormed out of the room as soon as he heard what Taehyung said. I would have stopped Taehyung from going after him but i have to deal with my own heartache. I am mad, hurt, i feel stupid. My disgust and hatred are deeper than the oceanic trench. How can these cousins bare with the feeling of hurting others? How did i even end up liking one of them?

The boy that showered me with love turned out to be satan disguised as someone as white as snow but with a soul as black as hell.

"Just doing business, nothing personal." He answered arrogantly.

"Nothing personal? We had sex, i let you sleep and stay in my house for weeks, i welcomed you wholeheartedly, i loved you." My voice raging. At this point, i dont care if Jin and Namjoon hyung hears us.

"Love isnt a part of my dictionary." He shugged.

"Your not even sorry for what you did? For hurting me?" I ansked in dibelief.

"No." Yoongi answered sternly.

"I should have known, your heart is colden than ice."

You're wrong, im heartless. That's just who i am." Yoongi answered smugly which annoyed the shit out of me.

"I should have never agreed to be with you." I want to slap him so bad.

"We never had a label. What the fuck are you so upset about?" Yoongi retorted.

The more he talks, the more i want to hit his face with a bat.

"You're an asshole! We had sex! I sucked your dirty dick like there's no tomorrow. What fucking label are you looking for?" I rebattled.

"We are not a couple. You're the one always demanding for something."

"What am i then your bitch?!" I growled.

"Yes. That's just what you are to me, a bitch. So stop acting all upset and shit like we're actually together."

Every word he says feels like a knife stabbing my heart until it dies.

"Cause in my fucking mind we are. Neighbors dont just go out and have sex."

"Yeswe had sex, so? Is that your only ground? Jimin, i have sex with a lot of other people, people more attractive than you! So dont you fucking think that you're special to me just because i fucked you."

"You dont know what love is! That's why your tiny little brain cant register any of this. You're a maniac. That's just what you are."

"Atleast i get what i want." Yoongi quipped.

"You must be proud of yourself." I replied in sarcasm.

"Victory always feels good."

"Victory? You won the battle not the war. Clearly one of us has underestimated the other." I taunted.

"You're just saying that because you're mad. Pathetic ones tend to do and say stupid things when they're mad."

"Oh babe i dont get mad, i get even.."

___________

YOONGI'S POV:

"Oh babe i dont get mad, i get even.."

Jimin slurred as he starts to unbutton his polo. I dont know what hit me more, the gorgeous boy stripping infront of me or what he just said. He walks towards me excruciatingly slow, eyeing me like prey. His gaze is piercing and alluring at the same time. I gulped in terror and stood dead on the spot for a couple of seconds. With each step Jimin took forward i take a step back. I was bewitched and dazzled with the way his silky polo slides perfectly down his body. Jimin continued taunting me with his gaze, not letting anyone or anything disturb him as our distance slowly vanish.

- where the fuck is this jimin coming from

I started to feel uneasy when i felt the edge of the bed against my thigh. I voluntarily sat on the bed in an attempt to startle him and make him think that i'm liking this but it didnt work. Soon enought i was underneath Jimin as he kneeled on bed and bent forward, his fingers supporting his weight. His gaze never deflecting on me. I crawled my way backwards and out of his shade but Jimin continued to crawl forward. He placed his hands on my shoulder and leisurely pinned me down.  The only time he diverted eye contact was when he hungrily stared down on my lips then bit his. His fingers playfully walking down my stomach. He then placed his hands inside my boxers.  I threw my head back and realesed a long moan when his cold fingers gripped my semi hard dick. I held jimin on his neck while the other one pulled him by his waist causing him to stare back at me. He tilted his head which i take is an invitation to kiss his neck. I pulled him in closer for a kiss when he moved away and rolled out of bed. I sat up and looked at him, puzzled and yearning. He smirked at me as he puts his polo back on.

"I always win yoongi, Always."

____________________________

fuckboy jimin has been reborned ~