Part 9: Lost Deal

Dear Mr. Min,

This letter has been written to advise you that I am cancelling the orders that I made 3 days ago. I have been very pleased with the services you have rendered in the past and i hope we can stay in good terms. I have decided to go with another floral provider for the opening of my restaurant due to the fact that they offer lower pricing rates for their flowers and services.

I am not terminating the contract i have with your flower farm, just cancelling the order previously made. Please feel free to contact me with any additional issues you may have regarding this order cancellation letter.

Best Wishes,

Kim Seok Jin
President
EatJin Corporation

_____

Yoongi is more than angry, he is furious. He wanted to smash the laptop with a bat and burn it. EatJin Corp. is one of their biggest clients but they dropped them like a hot potato just because someone did better than him. Yoongi hated the feeling.

After closing the email, he closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair. A long sigh come out of his month.

Yoongi personally knows seokjin. They went to the same college together and they're quite close. Not able to accept defeat, yoongi called seokjin. He dialed the elder's number twice bit no answer. He tried it one last time and finally got someone on the other line. "Its time to give this bastard a piece of my mind", yoongi thought to himself before saying hello.

YOONGI'S POV:

"Oh hey champ. How's everything going?"

"Dont you dare hey champ me. What the hell. Was was that about?"

"Calm your balls, what is what about?"

"Dont play dumb with me. Why did you cancel your order?"

"Oh that. Im really sorry yoongi, they gave us a better offer. I told them that we've already ordered from you but they pitched in an offer that's hard to withstand."

"And just because they gave you a better offer you'll drop us off just like that? Some friend you are."

"Its not like that. Im just cost cutting, i needed the extra money to prepare for the restaurant's opening next week. Of all people, you should be the one understanding me."

"Alright, Im sorry. I understand the situation now."

"You dont need to apologize. Dont worry, you'll still be my fave supplier. Just let it slip this once. I just wanted to help jimin out as well.

"Jimin?"

"Yes. Park Jimin,if im not mistaken."

"He's the one to supply flowers for your restaurant's grand opening?!"

"Uh huh. Do you know him?"

"No. And why would you want to help him anyway?"

"He said they're just starting with their flower farm business and needed some commendations. He's also very cute."

"Tss. If i know, you only helped him because he's cute."

"What? No. You know im very loyal to namjoon. Just really wanted to help him out. In addition to that, he also gave a good offer. That's about it."

"This is just a one time deal though right?"

"Of course. Im sorry again yoongi. Just doing business, nothing personal.

"Yeah, wharever. Congratulations on the new reataurant by the way."

"I would rather you tell that to me personally. You and Tae are actually invited at the grand opening. You should receive the invitations two days from now."

"Is Jimin gonna be there?"

"Yeah. I'll also send him an invite. Why?"

"Just asking. Thanks for the invites hyung. We'll be there."

"Alright. I promise to make it up to you when i see you."

"You should. Im still pissed."

Seokjun hyung just laughed it off. "I'll see you then."

"Okay. Bye hyung."

"Bye."

After my conversation with seokjin hyung i felt slightly better but still in disbelief. I appreciate the fact that he was honest to me and told me the real reason why he needed to cancel but that reason is still unacceptable. I needed a drink.  I went to our mini bar and poured me some wine. It sucks taehyung is not here. He might be on a date. Taehyung has been preoccupied lately, always checking his phone and giggling like mad when he gazes at it. Well, atleast one of us is having a better life.

After finishing  3 glasses of wine, i suddenly thought of Jimin. That fucking Park Jimin. How dare he steal my client. I should be mad at him but my mind only captures his sweet angelic face. Is it the wine or am i actually liking him?

Naah. Its probably just the wine.