Part 6: What ?!

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Hey! Can i have a picture of your dick?"

- oh my god! his voice is so deep, its giving me an eargasm. Wait did he just? am i hearing properly or?

"What?!" was the only work that escaped my mouth. It took me by surprise but i kept my cool.

"Oh, i said Its nice to meet you". He then chuckled

- you lying liitle shit

"You can if you send me a picture of yours". I said wittily.

"What?!"

"Oh, i said Its nice to meet you too"

- two can play this game.

I noticed that he kept glancing at my dick. I felt conscious so i inconspicuously looked at it. Shit! I have a boner

- so that's why i feel a bit uncomfortable

I gazed at taehyung once again to see him still staring at my boner, hungrily.

"Why dont you just take a picture? It'll last longer." Sarcasm noticeable in my voice.

"Im really sorry, it just.......its really distracting."

"Trust me, i never knew he would wake up at this very moment."

"Maybe he woke up cause he saw me. Do you need help? I can put it back to sleep."

- and my soul just left the building

"Y-Your name is Taehyung right?" I diverged from the topic and started to have a normal conversation with the eye candy in front of me.

"Yeah, but you can just call me tae. That's what my friends call me, he smiled softly but then, "Or you can also call me daddy."

He said the last sentence ever so silent that it sounded softer than a whisper. But I heard it loud and clear. I laughed it out so the atmosphere wont be awkward.

boy you better be ready

" So, how old are you tae?"

"Im 21, and you ?"

"Technically im 19, but i'll be turning 20 this year."

"That's great. Are you and your brother gonna stay here for good?"

"I honestly dont know. My brother said if the business blooms then we may stay for good"

"Right. I did notice that you guys run a flower farm too"

"The family business. And i personally really like flowers. I think they're the sweetest thing God has ever made but forgot to put a soul into"

"Wow. That was so deep, I almost drowned" he giggled. "So what's your favorite flower?"

"Tulips. how about you?"

"It's for me to kn-".

We got cut off when i heard Jimin hyung calling my name. I instantly looked at him.

"Lets get inside and settle down first." He ordered.

I smiled and did an "Okay" sign. Taehyung and I looked back at each other.

"It was nice talking to you but i need to go now". I can tell he looked a bit disappointed. "Oh and by the way, can I ask for your number? You see, jimin hyung is always not around and i tend to feel lonely when Im alone".

"Sure you can. I was about to give it to you anyway. Its xxx-xxx-0613"

"Thanks"

"Just text me if you need anything". he smiled

- anything?

As we made our way into the flower farm, i looked back at Taehyung and waved at him goodbye. To be honest though, the only reason i looked back is because im dwelling on something, should i send him a picture of my dick or no? hmm.

I made my way into my bedroom. I started unpacking and organizing my stuff. I placed my things here and there but made sure it still looks neat and tidy. After an hour, I was almost done. I took a short break and made my way to the living room to watch some TV.

Jimin hyung was already in the living room eating a slice of pie while watching TV. I sat right next to him and rested my head into his shoulder.

"Hyung, are those guys next door hot or what?"

- specially Taehyung

"Uhhhm, they're alright." Jimin hyung sounding uninterested. "Dont be blinded by their physical appearance. Rumor has it, they're notorious fuck boys."

"And who told you that?"

"I.M"

"Who's I.M ?"

"The son of this flower farm's old owners. He's the reason i found this place. He warned me about yoongi and taehyung when we were at his parents' office, sucking ea- i mean reading the transfer contract." Jimin hyung suddenly feeling flustered.

I laughed at how agitated he looked. "Who's the fuckboy now huh?"

"You rascal!" He huffed. "All im saying is, dont let your guard down. I dont want you to have the losing end of the stick."

I stood up straight. "Me? have you forgotten who I am? Who we are?" I paused for a bit and looked out the window. "I never cried over anyone, they're the ones crying over me. They're the ones always begging for more. The ones screaming my name."

I turned around to face jimin hyung. I was feeling so proud because of my statement but felt it all go to waste when i saw jimin hyung already sleeping on the couch.

- bitch why?

"Goodnight hyung." I kissed his forehead and covered his body with a blanket. I headed back to my room to continue arranging my things.

NARRATOR

Jungkook didnt really care about the rumors surrounding taehyung but it somehow made him feel disappointed. Why? maybe because he likes taehyung. But then again, they just met.

Or maybe because although jungkook have had numerous flings and hook ups, he's still a virgin and wanted taehyung to be his first. But then again, they just met.

Or maybe because he's physically attracted to taehyung. But then again, THEY JUST MET.

Jungkook's starting to feel his head aching because of his petty thoughts. He cant take it anymore. Just then, its like a light bulb suddenly lit up on top of his head, he knows what to do.

He headed to the bathroom and started jerking off. He pumped his member softly then roughly and vice versa, only having thought of taehyung as he was doing it. When he was fully satistied with how it turned out, he took a picture.

_______________________________________

sorry for the last ass chapter~
hope you guise still like it though^^