Part 10.2: Kiss me

"...Lastly, to the people behind this success, to the people who never doubted my capabilities and to everyone here tonight. From the buttom of my heart, Thank you."

The crowd clapped and cheered as Jin finished his speech. That's when namjoon joined him on stage. He looked at the waiters who were waiting at the back and gave them the "go" signal. The waiters then removed the first four rows of tables and turned it into a dancefloor, the room became dark, only having colorful, blinking lights on and the music started playing.

"Thank y'all again for coming. Now lets get the party started. DJ, turn the volume up." Namjoon shouted while dancing awkwardly on stage.

It was time for the after party. Some of the guest decided to go home instead because it was getting pretty late. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook decided to stay and enjoy the night. The brothers moved to a different table, a table near the dancefloor. Yoongi was now standing at the bar and taehyung remained on their table. Jungkook started drinking to help him forget the embarrassing mistake he did earlier. Jimin did the same, he wanted to celebrate the success of his first project and wanted to hang out with his brother as well. They shared stories about each other, cracked some jokes and enjoyed each others company. It was time well spent.

Yoongi and Taehyung were nowhere near that. The younger was still on their table, surrounded by a number of girls who would softly hit taehyung's arm and giggle everytime he smiles and flirts with them. Taehyung glanced over to the dancefloor only to see jungkook glaring at him, jealousy written all over his face. He took advantage of this and aimed to tease the younger. He grabbed a random girl into the dancefloor and danced seductively with her. He placed one of his hands into the girl's waist and allowed her to grind her ass against his dick. He faked a moan. And that. That ticked jungkook off.

"Hyung, im already tipsy, i wanna go home." Jungkook lied.

"Can you drive? I'll just come with you."

"I can. Dont worry about me. Just stay here and have some fun."

"You sure about that?"

"Yes hyung." jungkook gave jimin a reassuring smile.

He emptied his fifth glass of mojito and headed out. He opened the door to his car only to be shut closed by a tall figure behind him.

"What's your problem?" Jungkook growled.

"Give me the keys, i'll drive you home." Taehyung demanded.

"No. I can take care of myself." Jungkook rebattled.

"You're drunk. Let me drive you home."

"No. Just go back inside and dance with your ulgy hoes."

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung teased.

"Please. The dirt under my toenail is ten times hotter compared to that girl."

"Why are you blushing?" Taehyung mocked.

"It's the alcohol."

"Right. Give me the keys then, i'll take you home."

"No."

Taehyung forcefully grabbed the keys from jungkook's hand and carried him into his shoulder.

"You're so stubborn." He then spanked the younger's ass.

"Ya! Put me down." Jungkook insisted.

Jungkook tried to wiggle his way out of taehyung's grip but the latter was just too strong. After much struggle, he was finally able to place jungkook into the passenger seat.