Part 21: Plan Set in Motion

JIMIN'S POV:

I was the first one to wake up. I found myself pressed against yoongi's warm chest with his arms wrapped around my frame. I rolled out of this gorgeous boy's grip and sat up, pinning my feet flat on the ground as i rubbed my eyes. When my vision became clearer, i saw four pairs of feet a few distance away from me. I slowly peered up. There i saw jungkook, taehyung, jin and namjoon.

- why are they here?

"Aww, you guys look so cute." Jin squealed in delight, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Hyung. There's here to visit yoongi hyung." Jungkook informed. I nodded my head as i smiled at jin and namjoon hyung. I then turned to face yoongi.

"Yoongi, wake up. Your friends are here." I mumbled as i tugged on his shirt. Yoongi squirmed and groaned but didnt open his eyes. He then rolled closer to me and hugged me by the waist. If my face wasnt as red as a tomato because of what jin hyung said earlier, it sure is now.

"Oh my god namjoon, i envy them. Hug me like that too when i wake you up." Jin exclaimed

"Anything you want sweety." Namjoon gleamed while he rubbed his boyfriend's arm. I removed yoongi's arm from my waist and pinched his nose.

"Come on wake up already." I demanded. Yoongi finally woke up. He opened his eyes and turned to the direction of the door. He glared at them one by one and stopped when his eyes met jin's.

"What do you want?" Yoongi taunted.

"Wow. Its nice to see you too Min Yoongi!" Jin answered in sarcasm. He walked towards the bed, namjoon following close behind but both froze when they got a closer view of yoongi.

"Holy shit what happened to you? I didnt know it was that bad." Jin hyung exclaimed as he eyes on yoongi's battered body.

"Why are you here again?" Yoongi scoffed as he averted jin's question.

"Taehyung called me. He asked me how to cook lamb chops since he knows my lamb chops are your favorite. When i asked him why, he said you were sick. And since im an angel and a very good friend, i came here to visit and check on you. I also made lamb chops for all of us to share." Jin explained.

"Really hyung? I love your lamb chops too. You're the best." Taehyung gleamed.

"I know child, i know." Jin boasted

"Ohh that made me hungry." Yoongi uttered as he rubbed his stomach. It made me feel hungry too.

"I told you i'll make it up to you." Jin snickered as he moved back to namjoon's side.

"Yeah. Thanks guys." Yoongi replied earning a smile from jin and namjoon.

"Lets go down then, Im starving." Jin requested.

Jin and Namjoon hyung went out of the room first. As for me, i went to where my brother was and ruffled his hair as i smiled at him. He was about to step out of the room with taehyung when yoongi called the latter out.

"Taehyung, stay here and help me get up."

"I'll do it." I offered as i stopped in my tracks.

"Its okay baby, taehyung can do it. You and jungkook should be assisting jin and namjoon in the kitchen. This is your house after all." Yoongi said warmly. I saw taehyung forrow his brow and smiled when he heard yoongi call me 'baby'.

"He's right hyung, lets go with jin and namjoon hyung instead." Jungkook uttered. I nodded my head as yoongi signaled me to come near him. After taking a few steps, i reached the edge of the bed once again. Yoongi then cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a short kiss.

"I'll see you in a bit." He gleamed. I nodded my head while i stared at the floor, a bit embarrassed because he kissed me infront of taehyung and jungkook.

When i got reunited with jungkook, i placed my arm on his shoulders and made our way out of my room. I closed the door from the outside as we continued to march our way towards the kitchen.

"So? Tell me about it hyung." Jungkook grinned, nodging me by the arm.

- honestly, im very confused.

__________________

YOONGI'S POV:

"What's going on? How the hell did you end up like this hyung? Be both know you can easily handle three guys." Taehyung scoffed.

"Its a part of our plan. I made it looked like i got beaten up trying to save him. I'll make him fall in love with me faster."

"Huh? What plan?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Dont tell me you forgot about our plan. The plan you came up with." I stared at my cousin who still looked clueless. I then exhaled deeply and rolled my eyes.

"Our plan to make them fall in love with us then break their hearts so the'll move out of here." I growled.

"Oh. Right. That plan." Taehyung stammered.

"Kim fucking Taehyung! So you're doing all these and spending time with jungkook because you really like him?" I spat in frustration

"N-No. Im just doing it because of the plan as well." Taehyung giggled awkwardly. My senses are telling me that he's lying as he kept looking elsewhere when he said those words but i brushed the thought aside.

"You better be." I retorted.

"Yes hyung. Y-You can count on me." Taehyung exhaled.

"I must say though, great move." He added.

"Learn from the master." I sneered.

________________

❤ ^^