Part 27: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

What a jam packed but great day. After hours of swimming, endless running by the shore and energy draining games, our dead beat body can finally rest. Here we are at the drive-in cinema that jimin hyung recommended earlier. Half way trought the movie and most of my hyungs were already sleeping. We have our sleeping jin hyung who's seating next to namjoon hyung, his head resting on namjoon's shoulder. Also jimin hyung who sat on the sleeping yoongi hyung's lap as he rested his head on my hyung's back. As for taehyung and i, we sat on the ground. Sleeping taehyung was lying on the grass, his head resting on my lap. I didnt sleep and finished the movie. My eyes were glued to the screen as my fingers run through taehyung's soft hair.

When the movie ended, we went straight to our hotel rooms and called it a night. Having a short rest via the drive-in cinema was great but nothing beats the support and leisure that a sleep provides. Taehyung took a quick shower again before sleeping. As for me, after changing to my pajamas, i threw my tired body to the bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

- sorry tae, im really sleepy.

Minutes later, i heard footsteps coming closer to the bed. My body then felt the other side of the bed sunk, like someone just sat on it. A pair of lips suddenly kissing mine gently as his hands unbutton my top. He moved on to kissing and sucking my neck. I released a soft moan and squirmed in bed, the other guy giggled at my action.

"Let daddy wake you up." A low voice uttered.

I then felt someone nibbling my nipple, the cold air sending shivers to my naked chest but these didnt wake me. Then, the warm feeling that started on my chest traveled down to my stomach. The path that his tongue made felt even colder as the air brushes over it. Kisses were planted on my stomach, all the way down to the waistband of my boxers. This dream is so realistic, i can feel the pain as i bite down on my lower lip.

With half opened eyes i saw a very charming boy with messy hair hovering over me. As my vision slowly became clear, it came clear that this truly isnt a dream. It got me confused. I didnt know if i should be glad it isnt a dream or frightened because it is real. I shut my eyes close, pretended to be asleep as i anticipate for taehyung's next move.

I know where this leads too and quite frankly im not intimidated by it, well not anymore. Knowing taehyung, he wont force me if i say no. He respects my decision. I've been leaving him hanging ever since that party jin hyung threw for the opening of his restaurant. He's been very patient with me. I wont deny him, nor me, of this beautiful moment anymore.

Taehyung straddled my legs, careful not to wake me up. He reached down and palmed my dick through my boxers. I held my moans so taehyung wont know im already awahe, it was very difficult but managable. He stuck his tongue out and hooked his fingers on the waistband of my boxers, carefully sliding it down to my knees. My heart started pumping faster than normal.

"Hello." Taehyung teased.

The feeling of taehyung stroking me was great. I could feel myself getting harder and harder. He then started to pump my dick. Slow at first, rubbing his thumb on the slit from time to time. As his pace doubled, i cannot contain my moans anymore. With one last stroke, my breathe hitched and i released a long moan.

"Hey baby." He smiled

He leaned forward and cupped my cheeks as he kissed my forehead gently, down to my nose, and finally crashing our lips together.

"What are you doing?" I managed to say in between kisses.

"I told you you're mine tonight, didnt i?" He exhaled.

I didnt answer anymore. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Taehyung groaned when he felt my dick against his. He's response made my entire body buzzing so i started moving my hips in a circular motion.