Part 41: I do

-ALTERNATE ENDING-

JIMIN'S POV:

I stood by the entrance of our flower farm, greeting everyone that would come in. It was a good day indeed. A lot of people are going in and coming out with smiling and satisfied faces. Some of our customers, im already familiar with. They've been getting flowers from us ever since we started while the others are still strangers to me. About half of our customers are new, they just started buying from us when the flower farm next door closed a month ago.

I'm not really what they call a 'social butterfly'. If its just me, i wouldnt be standing here greeting people like someone who's running for election. Normally, i would be inside of the office doing paper work 'til the sun goes down but someone very special to me once said that being a hands on type of boss is what made them very successful. So here i am, continuously bowing to our customers, flashing them a shy smile and welcoming them into our place.

"Are you Jimin?" A guy with dark brown hair suddenly asked as soon as he reached my spot. I've been noticing him from a distance because his legs are too thin and he doesnt look like he's korean.

"Yeah. Can i help you with anything?" I offered.

"So the rumors are true." He quipped out of nowhere.

I was curious and thrilled at the same time. Are people here talking about me? Am i that famous?

"What rumors?" I anticipated.

"That you are stunning." He exclaimed.

Due to the fact that my cheeks are starting to smudge because ot embarassment, i bent my head as i smiled.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." I answered. Not even sure if that's the correct responce.

"No. Thank you." He teased.

We both giggled and laughed at the jokes but as time passes, my cheeks felt warmer and warmer.

"He's a lucky guy." He continued to compliment. I had no idea what he's reffering to at first but i got the picture after a while.

"Ah. No, im luckier." I said as i smiled sweetly.

Indeed i am. Being with someone i care and love the most, having each other amidst the bad events that may haunt us for a long time, hearing him declare his love for me each and everyday, his hugs and kisses. I mean, what more can i ask for?

"Alright then, i'll see you around." He bid goodbye, waving as he entered the flower farm.

My attention was then snatched by the noises coming from the other side. I turned around and saw a wrecking ball crane taking down the walls of Yoongi and Taehyung's old home.  I raised my wrist up and checked the time, 10:00.

For a about 2 weeks now, workers and landscappers would come here from 10am-5pm to clean the lot accross the street. They started by removing everything with life. The flowers, seed, water plants, etc. Then they demolished the sheds, the orchidaruims, everything. All that's left now is an enormous lot with nothing but dirt.

It's crazy how something so beautiful and radiant can turn into something lifeless in dull. The famous, most talked about flower farm next door has been out of business for quite some time now. I myself am a fan of that flower farm but im happy about the outcome.

The previous owners have sold it to Jin hyung and he will turn it into a restautant, one of his many restaurants. Jin and Namjoon hyung are currently in paris having a vacation.

"Jimin hyung." I heard my brother called from the back.

I turned around and was welcomed by my brother's not so joyous face. I leaped towards his location, picked a daisy up while am at it and handed it over to him to cheer him up.