Part 31.2: Crushed

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

The carnival. Those are the only words a kid and all kids at heart need to hear to feel all trilled and excited. I've been to carnivals before but it hasnt been this fun and enjoyable. Even after finishing all the rides, my adrenaline is still high. Yoongi hyung used to just sit on the side and sleep but today, he surprisingly tried some rides. I know its because he was with Jimin. Some how Jimin brings out a softer side in Yoong hyung. A side you can only see when you bring him breakfast when he wakes up. Never in my whole existance did i imagine seeing Yoongi hyung walking around hand in hand with Jimin while his other hand carry a huge, neon pink stuffed toy and Jimin feeding him some ice cream. This is new and entertaining to watch.

Is Yoongi hyung falling for Jimin? Has the lion finally accepted the deer?

Unlike Yoongi hyung who won a prize for Jimin, i cant even get a piece of candy. I tried to win Jungkook a prize but i suck at all of them. At first i felt aggravated at how bad i am. Im normally good at this but today The fairy of luck is not on my side. When i saw Jungkook coming while calling my name sweetly, the aggravation went away. How can such a boy exist?

"Here." Jungkook cooed as he hands me an ice cream.

"Thanks, baby." I answered depressedly.

"It's okay. Im not good at these games either. And i'd rather cuddle with you than a stuffed toy." He encouraged.

He step closer to me and hugged me, the side of his face pressed softly on my chest.

"Like this." He added.

I should buy some mini ice boxes, cause my heart melts everytime Jungkook does these kinds of things. Of course i immediately hug Jungkook back and kissed his forehead. We sat on the beach for a while and eat our ice creams.

"Guys, let's get back! It's starting to get dark and a storm will landfall tonight." Jin hyung yelled, gathering us all in one spot.

We hurdled back to our hotel rooms and called our respective workers. We own a flower farm and a storm is our number one enemy. We all decided to freshen up, pack our bags and return to our homes at midnight.

Just like this morning, Yoongi and Jimin hyung decided to eat dinner at our room and stay for the night.

"Come with me, let's go get dinner." Jimin gleamed at Jungkook.

Jungkook stoop up and followed Jimin to the door. Yoongi hyung and I were left packing our stuff while watching TV. I figured this is the best time to talked to him about our plan. He seems to have feelings for Jimin now and i know its real. I mean he looks so 'boyfriend' when he's with Jimin. He might agree in just throwing the idea away and be with Jimin and Jungkook for real.

"Uhhm. Hyung, about our plan." I started slowly.

"What plan?" He looked at me all confused.

- he doesnt remember, maybe he really likes jimin now

"You know. How me fake our feelings to make them love us then break their hearts so they'll leave Daegu."

"Oh right. Yeah, what about it?" He asked.

"I think. Maybe. We should st-"

"Taehyung you dumbass! I don't battle with my feelings a hundred times a day just for you to back up now. We've already fucked them. It'll be so easy to get rid of them now. Why the hell are you being so soft and stupid?" He howled.

- i knew you'll get mad. what do i do, what do i do.

"I know it's just a game bu-"

The noise of steel utensils bouncing on the ground drifted my attention away that i wasnt able to finish my statement. The next thing i saw broke my heart into a thousand pieces, like it got ripped out of my chest and stomped on. I felt sorrowful

"Jungkook.."

• • •