Part 16: My Lovely Nurse

JIMIN'S POV:

I cant help but stare at the gorgeous boy as he starts to stir up. I didnt know how and why he was at the exact same time i was in trouble but im grateful that he was. I was surprised when i saw him at first. After what happened the other night, i didnt think i had the guts to face him. But soon enough, fear and anxiety took control of me. Every punch, kick and beating he got broke my heart into tiny little pieces. It pained me to see someone bathing on their own blood bacause of me.

Little by little, the impressions he left on me are being redefined. They said he's a fuckboy, but he didnt take advantage of me when i was practically asking for it. They said he's mean, but when he smiles, the world is at peace. They said he's coldhearted, but he stayed and protected a stranger like me.

I stared at him closer, analyzing his features. His thin pink lips, his pointy nose, his small eyes and although bruised, you can still see his smooth, white skin. He was breathtaking. He turned his head to the left, showing his side profile. If i wasnt that captivated earlier, i am now. He was effortlessly stunning. If i didnt know who he was, i would have mistaken him for a supermodel. Well, except his short to be one but other than that. He's perfect.

He squirmed weakly as a low groan was hummed in him mouth. He then slowly opened his eyes as it scanned the sky blue colored room. His eyes moved from left to right before meeting mine, i smiled at him sweetly. He looked at me with a blank expression, almost confused. As if he doesnt know me. Oh my! Does he have amnesia?

"Yoongi." I smiled. He blinked twice. His expression still unreadable.

"Do you know who i am?" I added.

"Who are you?" He asked weakly. I held his hand and tilted my head down as i began to cry.

"This is all my fault. If i wasnt such a wimp, you wouldnt get into trouble." I felt his grip on my hand tighten. I looked up at him and to my surprise, he's grinning widely.

"Why is pretty boy Park Jimin crying?" He snickered.

"You. You jerk." I growled. I quickly wiped the tears off my face as i glared at him.

"Im sorry. I though it'll make you less sad." He laughed softly.

"Stop acting like that again." I exclaimed.

"I wasnt acting. When i opened my eyes, i thought i was in heaven. The surrounding's all sky blue and you are wearing white, smiling ever so sweetly at me. I thought you were an angel." He explained. I looked elsewhere to hide my blushing face.

"I thought you had amnesia. I was so worried." I can feel another tear forming in my eye.

"If im not having difficulties rising, i'd wipe those tears away." He gleamed.

"Does your body still hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"Babe im not having difficulties rising because my body is sore, im having difficulties because of all these stuffed animals trapping me. Why would you even put all of them here?" He complaint.

"You ungrateful bastard." I mumbled under my breath.

"You were shaking so much earlier so i placed all of them there to make you warm." I continued.

"Why didnt you just hug me? I mean, that's what most people would do."

"I did. But you kept on squeezing me and kissing my neck." I said shyly.

"I guess my thirst for you is so real, i do it even when im unconcious." He chuckled while holding his stomach. That's when he noticed his clothes.