Part 10.1: Gotcha

"Jungkook, hurry up!" Jimin shouted while waiting for his brother outside of the flower farm.

"Im coming." jungkook answered.

Its the opening night for EatJin Corp.'s new restaurant. Jimin wanted to be there early to make sure that the Corporation is satisfied with their flower arrangements. Aspiring to look presentable, both brothers decided to wear red tuxedos, jimin has it on a darker shade of red. They both have perfectly quaffed hair as well.

"Jungkook! Get your ass out here right now." Jimin demanded.

"I'm here. I'm here."

"About goddamn time. Get in." jimin ordered

"I'll use my car hyung." The younger retorted.

"Suit yourself. Now let's go, we're gonna be late."

Jimin and Jungkook stepped on the gas and reached their destication after 30 minutes, just in time for the opening. They were greeted by the waiter who escorted them towards their table.

"Thank you." The elder muttered.

Jimin spotted two empty chairs across theirs, also on the same table. It was filled with gift boxes, stuffed animals and chocolates. Jimin thought they'll be sharing a table with a celebrity and those gifts are from their fans.

"Hyung, look at all these gifts. The younger said while eyeing the mountain of gifts.

"I know. I think it belongs to a celebrity."

At that point, Jin saw the intrigued looking duo and went to their table.

"What's up guys. Glad you made it." Jin said cheerfully. "Great work jimin, a lot of people are  complimenting on your work." He continued.

"Thanks hyung. Thank you for trusting us."

"Dont mention it." Jin smiled. "By the way i'd like you to meet my fiance, Kim Namjoon.

"Pleasure to meet you." Namjoon gleamed, reaching his hand out for jimin to shake.

"Pleasure's all mine. Oh and this is my brother, Jeon Jungkook. The couple waved their hand and smiled sweetly at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled back. Taking the opportunity to ask a question.

"Uhm, im just curious. Are we gonna share a table with a celebrity?"

"A celebrity?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. Right here". He pointed at the two chairs filled with gifts.

Jin started chuckling. "Those are Yoongi and Taehyung's seats."

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook gulped.
"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin did the same thing jungkook did.

"Uh huh".

"Why are there so many gifts?"

"Dont be surprised jungkook. They always receive gifts from their admirers." Namjoon uttered.

"Speaking of the troublemakers, why arent they here yet?" Baby, can you give yoongi a call?" The eldest requested.

"Already did, yoongi said somet-". Namjoon was cut off when jin saw the cousins entering the venue.

"There they are." Jin pointed towards the entrance, making namjoon, jimin and jungkook turn to that direction.

Jimin couldnt belive his eyes. To say that yoongi looked good will be an understatement. He looked raveshing. Yoongi was wearing an all black suit with his hair pushed back, exposing his forehead. The all black suit complimented his skintone so much, it brought jimin in a daze. The way the older looked at him also made his heart skip a beat.

Jungkook on the other hand, is the exact opposite. Because of the naughty things he's been sending taehyung, he couldnt look at him in the eyes. Afraid he would see him blushing, the younger kept staring at the floor while continuesly bumping his feet together. Taehyung noticed this and thought jungkook was acting strange.

"You guys are too early for the event". Namjoon said with sarcasm.

"Beauty takes time." Yoongi said arrogantly, making jimin snort with his remarks.

"Did you just snorted at me?"yoongi exclaimed.

Jimin opened his mouth, about to say something when jin butted in.

"Yoongi, this is Pa-". yoongi instantly cut him off.

"I know who he is."

"But you said you didnt." jin retorted.

"I lied."

"Bitch." jin said under his breath.

"What? Yah! You still owe me." Yoongi growled.

"Nothing." he then smiled. We'll leave you guys for now cause im about to go up on stage. Yoongi and Taehyung, keep your gifts under the table. Dont steal my spotlight." Yoongi rolled his eyes and hid their gifts under the table.

The four boys were left on their table to an ambiance filled with awkwardness. It was so silent, you can hear the sound of a pin dropping. The only time they woud interact is when taehyung and jimin woud be caught stealing glances by jungkook and yoongi. Taehyung doesnt know why jungkook was ignoring him. He doesnt seem like the jungkook he first met. The older checked to see if everything is okay.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked calmly.

"Yes, daddy. I mean tae. I mean taehyung. Shit." Jungkook could feel his cheeks burning. He can see taehyung was shocked with what he said. Not being able to handle the situation, he stood up and faced jimin.

"H-Hyung, i'll j-just go to the r-restroom." Jimin nodded hesitantly and the younger speeded off.

Jungkook run into the restroom and locked it. He let out a primal scream and begun pacing back and forth. He was panicking.

"What if he figures out that its me, what if he doesnt like me, what if he thinks im a pervert?" Jungkook sniffed. He spent about 10 minutes overthinking about the situation when someone knocked.

"Jungkook, you in there?" He quickly unlocked the door and faked a smile.

"Lets go back to our table, food's ready." Jimin gave his brother a quick smile.

The thought of food made jungkook feel a little better. He picked up the remaining courage he had left and followed jimin back to their table. The younger tried his best to avoid taehyung's gaze but the latter was persistent. He wants to get jungkook's attention. Jungkook was patiently waiting for his food to be served when his phone rang. It was taehyung.

"He looked at taehyung. The older has a smirk plastered on his face. He's already figured it out. Taehyung raised his eyebrows playfully and leaned towards the table.

"Gotcha."

_____________________

HAPPY 1000TH DAY BTS ❤❤