Part 20: Confused

lmfao. eat your veggies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ..

______

JIMIN'S POV:

"Oh my. What do i do?" I asked, a bit panicked.

"Nothing. I can handle it." Yoongi whimpered.

"Are you sure? I know how painful that is."

"I am. Besides, i promised not to take advantage of you." Yoongi exclaimed. Obviously in an all new level of discomfort from the bruises and now his boner.

"Can you give me some time alone?" He added.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry." I exhaled softly.

I stood up and stared at yoongi for a few seconds expecting him to face me back, but he didnt. I turned around with a heavy heart and made my way out. Yoongi has dumbstruck me yet again. All along i thought he was using me to satisfy his sexual desires but now that he has the perfect chance, he shuts it off. A part of me feels overwhelmed. Happy that yoongi isnt being an asshole. But a bigget part of me feels guilty for judging him. For thinking that he's a pervert. I guess he's just really playful.

- should i?

I let my brain debate with my heart. My brain strongly disagrees with the idea while my heart is cheering and pushing me to do it. The main reason my brain is reluctant to do it is because yoongi and i arent in a relashionship. Itd telling me to only do it with my boyfriend. But my heart professes it's just a blowjob, its not like we havent done it before. Plus, im not entirely sure but i think i like yoongi. I dunno. That's gonna be up for debate some other time. After dwelling long and hard, i finally came to a decision. I decided to go with the very famous quotation, 'follow your heart'.

I took a deep breath as i grip the doorknob and shut the door close. I turned around and finally saw yoongi turning his head to face me.

"What are you still doing here?" Yoongi blurted out.

"This is my room." I snickered as i slowly walk towards the bed.

"You cant just throw me out of my room." I added as i reached the edge of the bed.

"Well i need you to leave so i can take care of this." He pointed to his erection.

"I'll take care of it." I said wittily.

- ogmygahd!

"Jimin, i already told you. I can take care of it. I dont want to pressure you." Yoongi mumbled.

"But i wanna do it. Let your nurse take care of you." I said, flashing him a small smile. Yoongi paused for a while then sighed soothingy. I can see a tiny smile on his face.

"Come here and kiss me." Yoongi gleamed. I come closer to the bed and sat on the edge. I let a soft giggle out as yoongi grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I let my hand travel down on his body, careful not to touch his bruises while my other hand rested on yoongi's warm chest. When my hand reached his dick, i started palming it, making yoongi moan in my mouth.

"Prepare to be drained." I teased.

I tug his underwear off, throwing it somewhere. I straddled him as i seat on his knee. My eyes grew bigger when i saw the size of his dick which isnt even fully erected yet.

- i dont remember it being this massive the last time a saw it

"Dont be scared. He wont bite." Yoongi snickered.

I wiggled down so i can kiss his thigh. My heart ached yet again when i saw the large bruise on it. I turned my attention to his other thigh, his milky white thigh. I took a great amount of time kissing his thigh. Licking it all the way up to his groin.

I grabbed his dick as my mouth played with his balls. I sucked them gently, warming them with my mouth. I could feel his dick growing as my tongue got busy licking his balls. I placed my tongue in between his balls and licked all the way up to the slit of his dick. I blew cold air on it and yoongi hissed, realising a low groan. I gave the head of his rock hard dick a couple of cat like licks before teasing him with long and slow licks reaching from end to end.

"Stop teasing." He whispered as he breathes heavily. But i wanted yoongi to feel the glossiness of my tongue and the warmth of my mouth. I want him to beg me to take him all the way in.

My grip on his dick tightened as i put the tip of his dick on the edge of my lips. I kept my eyes on him as i make his dick trace the outline of my lips, his dick gliding smoothly.

"Baby please." Yoongi moaned in despair. I kissed the tip of his dick before taking him in. I sucked on his dick an inch at a time. Yoongi released a thread of moans as i became more stable with my sucking. I can tell yoongi wanted more as he bucked his hips upward. I removed his cock all the way out and shove it all the way in. I repeated this several times, driving yoongi crazy.

"Fuck." He moaned.

I bobbed my head up and down as i double the speed of my sucking. I could see yoongi sweating, i knew he was close. This time i focused on the head of his dick. I placed the head of his dick in my mouth as i swirled my tongue around it.

"Babe. Im cumming." Yoongi said with a throaty groan. I continued to bob my head while yoongi released his man milk in my mouth. I swallowed it all, not wasting any.

"Come here babe." Yoongi requested. I layed beside him, both of us panting. Yoongi scoops me from the back and hugged me tightly. I was shaking as i was exhauwted from all the work i've done. Yoongi then made me face him. He kissed me on the forehead and placed my head on his chest.

"Let's take a nap." He mumbled.

YOONGI'S POV:

I closed my eyes as i hugged the shaking pretty boy beside me, his head resting on my chest. I continuously stroke his head so he can relax and stabilize his breathing. After a few minutes, he finally fell asleep. I was about to enter dreamland as well when all of a sudden, my thoughts started rallying in.

- What is this that im feeling?. No Min Yoongi, you dont like him. He's just a booty call. Dont be blinded by his sweet voice, his eye smile, his cute little expressions, and the way he laughs. What? No. Stop it! Get your shit together yoongi. You're not sticking to the plan. Taehyung is trying so hard to succeed in your mission but you, you're starting to like your foe. No! You dont like him. I repeat, DO NOT like him. Just make him fall in love with you then dump his sorry ass. Period.

"Shit."

_________________