Part 37: Gone

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Hyung where are you? I havent seen you all day?" I uttered as soon as i answered Yoongi hyung's call.

I didnt even see him this morning when i entered the office. He's been blue since yesterday, after he stormed out of the flower farm next door. I saw him walked out of that farm with so much pain and anger. I would have followed him inside to stop him but i didnt have the courage to see Jungkook yet. I havent seen him since that dreadful day, i miss him so much.

'Im on my way home, stop worrying.' He chuckled as he spoke the last two works but loneliness can be felt from his voice.

"Are you drunk?' I asked in concern.

'No. I just had a little drink. I'll be there soon.' He replied.

- im not drunk my ass. i can barely understand you

His words were slurred and he kept on hiccuping. I didnt want to pressure him by asking him to leave this instance or tell him that i'll fetch him there. Yoongi hyung isnt really a fan of alcohol so if his drinking a lot right now, there must be a good reason for it.

"Alright. I'll be waiting outside."

'Okay kiddo, bye.' He then disconnected the call.

I've been sitting on the porch for almost 2 hours, continuously tapping my feet on the ground. Now and then i'd turn my head from side to side hoping to see Yoongi hyung coming but ive been getting nothing for more than an hour. Where is he? Even if he's walking, that club is not that far. He should have been here minutes ago.

The longer i wait for him, the higher my anxiety gets. Im really worried. I've been trying to call him but all i get is his voicemail. I tried to call him once more and finally, he answers.

"Hello, hyung. Yoongi hyung! Hyu-"

All i've heard are background noises, Yoongi hyung groaning and voices of men taunting and laughing at him.

- what the fuck.....

I speedily grabbed my jacket and hopped in my car. I stepped on the gas and drove off . Because of  too much panicking, i failed to pay attention at the load music coming out of the flower farm across the street. How the outside of their place looked like a bonanza because of the flocking people. I just remembered that today is their 1st year anniversary party. Today was the first day last year when i saw the boy a fell deeply inlove with. The reason for this heartache and the biggest mistake of my life took place on that same date. That the first sentence i told him was 'hey, can you send me a picture of your dick'. I was unconsciously smiling as i reminisce on that day.

I was cut off of my thoughts when a saw a man being beaten to death. From a distance i saw them stomping at his face before forcing him to stand up and catching their fists with his face. My heart started beating faster when i saw that the man they're ganging up on is Yoongi hyung.

I quickly got out of the car, not caring about the car being dumped on the middle of the road. I run to Yoongi hyung as he laid senseless on the ground. I raised his head up and rested it on my lap. My palm of  both may hands were stained with blood after touching Yoongi hyung's head.

"Hyung! Are you okay? Please speak." I cried loudly, tears flooding in my eyes.

You dont know how painful it is to see the person you consider your hero, your rolemodel, the one who has taken cared of you since you were young covered in blood and can barely talk because of agony. I felt furious. Everytime he tried to speak, blood would splatter out of his mouth. You can hardly recognize him because his face is all bruised and battered, his clothes ripped and covered with blood.

I lifted my head up to get a good look at Yoongi hyung's assailants. One of them was disturbingly familiar, Changkyung.

I glared at him in fury.

"Why would you do this, you bastard?!" I screamed.

He just smirked at me and as if on cue, one of his three accomplices started walking towards me.

I took my jacket off and laid it on the ground. I laid Yoongi hyung's head delicately on it as i clasps my hand into a fist and stood up.

These assholes stalked my hyung and waited for him to get drunk, defenseless so he couldnt fight back before attacking him. They're nothing but cowards. They dont deserve mercy.

The long haired man threw a fist at me but i was able to dodge it. As he spun around a punched him in the gut causing him to bend forward. I held his head and forcefully thrash it on my knee, twice causing him to instantly fall to the ground. As soon as his accomplice fell to the dirt, another man puched me instantly in the eye. I stepped back as the impact was strong. I was about to throw a fist when the red haired man hugged me.

I was shook, suddenly immobilized. I heard a low pitched whoosh sound that caused me to intake a lot of air, a loud but short inhale.

As the assailant stepped back, the same whoosh sound was heard. I stared at him as he stepped back further, he was as shocked as me. All four of them were stoned.

"Come on, let's get outta here." They revolted shortly.

I managed to walked a few distance where Yoongi hyung laid. I then fell to the ground, knee first as i grasp my sternum. I felt a very strong heat, like being electrified.

"H-hyung. Hy-Hyung." I called out.

I saw Yoongi hyung open his eyes slightly. I flashed a small smile wanting him to know that im here.

My eyesight then slowly turned dark. The more  i grasps my sternum, the more pain it caused. Slowly my senses failed to respond . I wanted to open my eyes but i cant, to move but i cant. The last thing i felt was Yoongi hyung shaking as he fetched something from my pocket before falling back to the ground next to me, his hands hugging me. 'Til the end he wanted to protect me, even if he's frail and has nothing left in him, he still wants to let me know that he'll never leave me.

_________________