Part 13: Caught in the Act

YOONGI'S POV:

I turned my head to the direction of the door when i heard someone gasp. There stood Taehyung and Jungkook. They were both equally as shocked as me, frozen on the spot, their coffee spilled on the floor.

Taehyung grabbed the blanket on my bed and covered me with it. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows playfully.

- this pervert

"Heeeey guys." Jimin cheered out of nowhere.

"Hyung. Wh-What's happening?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Making his way to his brother who's still sitting prettily on the vanity table.

"Kookie." Jimin jumped off of the table, pinching his brother's cheeks while squealing.

- this guy is seriously so cute when he's drunk

"Yes hyung. Let's go home." Jungkook smiled.

"Huh? No. What about yoongibear?. I almost barfed when i heard that name. Jungkook then glanced at me.

"Hyung, why are you naked?" He asked in a calm tone but obviously suspicious.

"Because your brother attacked me before i could even get dressed." I retorted.

"He did? D-Did you have sex?" Now he sounds rather interested than suspicious.

"Your brother wished we did. Did you and tae have sex?" Jungkook looked away, blushing crimson red.

"Hyung!" Taehung yelled.

"What? I was just asking." I chuckled at how shy they both looked.

I could see Jimin drowsing off. He must have been very tired from all that kissing and sucking. I also sensed Taehyung and Jungkook getting sleepy so I decided to end the day.

"Guys, im sorry you had to see that but jungkook, nothing happened. I didnt fuck your brother yet." Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Yet?" He asked.

"Yeah. You never know what the future holds." I answered wisely. "But for now, take him home. You guys should rest, both of you look terrible."

"Thank you for not taking advantage of my brother. We'll be heading out now hyung." He flashed a small smile.

They made their way out of my room. Jungkook carrying the drunk, already sleeping jimin. Taehyung following right behind him.

"Not so fast Kim Taehyung. Stay here and clean this mess."

"Hyung." Taehyung whined.

______________________

hey loves ^^
sorry for the late update. we lost internet connection and just got fixed today ..