Part 28: Ride of my Life

WARNING: YOONMIN SMUT..

___________________________________________________

JIMIN'S POV:

After Yoongi's shower antics, i've been feeling so.. so lascivious. Like im needy for warmth, for affection. Feeling full of emotions and desire but somehow still vague. To put into simple words, i've been feeling turned on. Yoongi on the other hand, seems fine and normal. I cant believe the impact of those antics arent mutual. His attention is on the romcom movie playing on the TV. He laughs at the funny scenes, pouts at the sad ones and funny enough,he would gulp on the sexy scenes.

Even the simplest most irrelevant touch makes me ache for his touch. Like when he placed his hand on my thigh when he asked me what movie i wanted to watch, never removing that hand until now. And how he playfully rubs his thigh against mine when he notices that my attention is elsewhere. Oh God, I wanted him so bad. I think its time to step it up a notch.

We were seated on the edge of the bed, side by side. Yoongi's attention still on the movie. Without having second thoughts, i sat up and moved to his lap. He stared at me confused.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and with a seductive smile, i playfully raised my brows. Yoongi got the message immediately, he then flashed a smirk.

"What are you trying to do, pretty boy." He exhaled, not really a true question but i answered anyway.

"What do you think im doing?" I purred. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered,

"Fuck me."

That's all it took to wake up Yoongi's inner beast. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer, pressing his body against mine.

"Are you sure about this?" Yoongi razzed as he trail kisses on my neck.

"Never been this sure my entire life." I answered airily.

"Good. Cause im going to fuck the shit outta you." Yoongi quipped, this time kissing the other side of my neck.

"I've been imagining this moment ever since i saw you." He added

"Im not gonna die though right?" I jokingly asked to lighten the mood but yoongi's answer made me regret it.

"No, but you are going to heaven." He smirked once again, his voice filled with lust.

Yoongi captured my lips in an instant. The kiss was heated, passionate. My lower lip almost bled because yoongi kept on biting it.  As we make out, i felt yoongi's hands slowly sliding down into my boxers, groping my ass, making me gasped in pleasure. Yoongi took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, exploring every corner. Our tongues went in and out of each other's mouth. It was the hottest kiss i've ever experience.

I pushed him down the bed, placing my hands on his chest. Yoongi removed his hands from my ass and hugged me tight before carresing my back lovingly. I removed his shirt swiftly before crawling down,  leaving kisses all over his upper body. I started from his neck, clothing it with red patches as i roughly sucked on his skin, earning hisses from him time to time. My tongue travelled down to his chest, his toned, white chest. I bit and sucked on his nipple while my hand softly pinch the other one, then vice versa. Lastly was his ticklish stomach, i was tracing the letter "x" all over it, making him squirm when it reaches his sides. I stopped when i hit the waistband of his boxers. I sat up and started at yoongi, his eyes filled with lust. I then pulled his boxers down to his knee, his dick sprung out. There it is. The most beautiful dick ive ever seen. I leaned back and pulled his boxers all the way out,throwing it somewhere. I faced front and started at yoongi before leaning forward.

I pumped his dick a couple times before putting it in my mouth, making yoongi release a throaty groan. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. His dick grows and hardens with each and every lick. I can feel myself getting hard as well and wanted yoongi inside me, immediately.