Part 25: Beach? Bitch?

JIMIN'S POV:

The dazzling sunlight made the sand sparkle like a thousand tiny jewels in front of me. The perfect view of the majestic deep blue ocean and the seagulls flying freely above it. It was calm, peaceful. I lay down on the soft fabric of the beach towel and closed my eyes, letting my other senses be immersed in the symphony. The sound of waves crashing against the shore, the seagulls screeching, the smell of the ocean, how it felt when the golden sand falls through my fingers. I let them take me away.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the right when i heard familiar laughters. There i saw jin and namjoon hyung seated on the sand, laughing as they watched taehyung and jungkook splashing water on each other.  What a delightful picture.

My delight was soon mixed with mischievousness when i saw a strickingly gorgeous boy walking rudely confident towards my direction. I rolled my eyes when i noticed all the girls were staring at him, starstrucked. Even turning their heads as their eyes followed yoongi.

- hoes!

"Hey babe." Yoongi gleamed.

"Hey." I answered shortly.

Yoongi looked extra today. His outline shimmers everytime the rays of the sun hits his body. His hair looks good, and the way he smiles always gets me. I love the fact that i'll be spending today and tomorrow with him.

"Let's get in the water." He uttered, stripping off his shirt.

- thank you jesus

I stoop up and stripped my shirt off. I then run towards the water, yoongi following sluggishly behind.

I was knee deep into the water when i turned and hurtled back on shore. As if on cue, i collided against yoongi's body. He welcomed me with a soft hug.

"It's freezing." I howled, its like my body is on vibrate. Little by little the shivering stopped as yoongi continuously rubbed his hands on my arms.

"Come on, it cant be that bad." He retorted.

He held my hand and i clasped it. He marched forward to test the water himself, pulling me along.

"See. It's not that cold." He reassured.

"Yes it is. Busan beachs arent this cold." I scoffed.

Yoongi attempted to get me back in the water but i hold my spot. He yanked my hand numerous times but with no progress. He exhaled loudly as he tilted his head to the left then the right, looking like he has come up with a plan. He pulled me in again, strongly this time. He took a step forward and threw me over his shoulder.

"Yoongi. No." I pleaded as i try to escape his grip but he only groped my ass tighter. I can hear small laughs from him as i whimper. He walked further 'til he was thigh deep in the water.

"On the count of three." He taunted.

"Please dont." I mumbled, my grip on him tightened.

"One."

"MIN YOONGI!!"

"Two."

"I swear to God if you throw me in the water, i will-"

"You will what?" Yoongi challenged.

"I-I will never kiss you again." I threatened, earning a snort from him.

"Fine. Im the one always initiating the kiss anyway." He replied.

"Then i-i'll stop sucking your dick." I quipped.

- what?

Yoongi lets me glide down while placing my legs to his sides. I straddled his waist automatically since i dont want to dip in the cold water again.