Part 39: Farewell

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Taehyung got stabbed." Jin hyung histerically exclaimed without hesitations.

"What?! Where's Yoongi? Why would he let this happen?!" Namjoon hyung asked in disbelief.

The moment those glasses of water i was carrying fell off the tray, i knew something bad has happened. I suddenly felt dizzy and my heart was beating faster than normal. I kneeled down to pick the broken glasses to dispose them properly but as soon as i picked the first one up, i got pierced. A red liquid dot begun forming on my index finder. As i pressed on it the dot became bigger and bigger. It felt like a small bolt of circuit stung me on that finger.

"He. H-He was grasping for air. Groaning and coughing. His voice was so weak and he sounded like he was shivering. They're both in danger babe, what do we do?" Jin hyung uttered as he was about to cry.

"How can this happen? Did he tell you where they are?" Namjoon uttered, the situation already sunk in.

All i can do was stare at them with an opened mouth. Goosebumps planted over my skin. I was astonished. I refuse to believe what Jin hyung just said but i can tell he's not lying. He's more surprised than all of us.

"No. I think they're at that bar we used to go to." Jin hyung's voice now shaky.

"Come on." Namjoon hyung grabbed his phone and keys from the table and Jin hyung followed close behind.

"Hyung, i'll come with you." I blurted out.

I stood up from the ground and headed to the doorbwhere Jin and Namjoon hyung were.

"What about the show? The party we planned for so long?" Jimin hyung called out.

"Hoseok hyung is here. He's more than enough to make this crowd pumped up." I answered.

"Chankyung hyung is here too, he would help you." I added.

"But he's not here yet and the show's about to start." He retorted.

"I'm sorry hyung, Taehyung needs me." I sniffed.

Jimin hyung turned his head elsewhere as he dwelled on something before finally responding.

"Alright, go. And be careful." He flashed a small smile.

"Arent you coming? Yoongi needs you too." Namjoon hyung uttered as he stepped forward to have a better look of Jimin hyung.

Jimin hyung flashed the same small but this one felt different, forced. He's trying to deny and lying to himself.

"No. I have a show to run." He refused.

"You know you're just as stubborn and cold hearted as Yoongi. This maybe the last time we'll see him, are you sure you're not coming?" Jin hyung verified.

"No." He answered sternly.

We all noticed the pain in Jin hyung's eyes when the last sentence came out of his mouth. He really wanted Jimin hyung to come with us but he was persistent. He may have fooled Jin and Namjoon hyung but i know he wanted to come along if he wanst feeling guilty.

"Hyung, i never interferred with your relationship with Yoongi hyung but his life is in danger. He needs you right now." I pleaded.

"Im done with him." He huffed.

"He has apologized already. What more do you want?" My voice slightly raising.

"He did. What if its just a lie again, huh? Another plan to get rid of us." He sneered.

"You wouldnt know if you dont give him a chance. Everyone deserves a second chance." I exclaimed.

Jimin hyung blinked and gave me a weak smile.