Part 17: Tastiest Kookie pt. 2

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I could feel taehyung's heartbeat through his dick in my mouth. His moans kept echoing in my head as the vision of his tone and chiseled abs moving back and forth kept replaying in my mind. I continuously bobbed my head up and down as i stare at taehyung's face. He's staring back at me with eyes full of lust while he bites his lips. I took taehyung's dick out of my mouth and licked the precum coming out of it. I stroke it a couple of times and swirled my tongue around its head. Taehyung grasped the white bed sheet as he release a low throaty groan.

"Baby, im cumming." Taehyung said airily, his voice filled with lust. I placed his dick back in my mouth as i slowly sucked it. I made it reach the back of my throat making me gag a little. Just then, taehyung pulled my hair and exploded in my mouth as he moaned my name. He pulled me into the bed and rolled me over roughly on my stomach as he pinned my body on the matress.

"That was amazing baby." Taehyung muttered as he left a trail of sweet kisses on my back. He flipped me once more and made me face him. My breath hitched as i felt his rock hard dick brush against mine.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Y-Yes." I answered hesitantly. Taehyung can feel the nervousness in my voice. He sat up and pulled me closer, making me seat on his lap as he hugged me.

"Baby, i wont force you to do it if you're not ready." He said sweetly.

"I am daddy. I-I'm ready." I lied

"No you're not. Please dont think that i only like you for your body. Its more than that." He mumbled as his hand continuesly stroke my hair. It was heartwarming. I finally gain the courage to tell taehyung what's in my mind. To spill out all the thoughts that are bottled up since day one. I moved a few inches away from him and started blurting out spontaneously.

"Im sorry tae. I do want to make love with you but when im ready. . .

"I understand."

. . . you see, i dont want what we have to be something just physical . . .

"That's wha-"

. . .  i want it to be special, just like how you are in my life . . .

"Me too bab-"

. . . i dunno if you feel the same but im really happy everytime we're together . . .

"Baby, let me tal-"

. . . i dont want to ruin what we have by demanding from you but . . .

"Calm down bab-"

. . . i want us to get closer, to be more than what we are now . . .

"If you dont stop talki-"

. . . please, please, pretty please give me a cha-" I got cut off when my lips collided with something soft and sweet. Taehyung's kiss was so calming, it made my worries go away. Ironically, it also made my breathing stable. It felt so much better to have spoken my heart out. To have taken the load off of my chest.

"Why did you do that?" I asked taehyung as i broke the kiss.

"Cause you wont shut up." He gleamed. He cupped my cheeks and looked me straight in the eyes. "I wont force you to do it if you're not ready. Its disappointing to know that you think i only like you for sex and your body. I definitely want us to be closer, more intimate but in a right way. I had a lot of hook ups in the past but none of them made me feel the way you make me feel. You're the only guy that made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. I would like to be your boyfriend if you would allow."

Taehyung took a deep breath before saying the last sentence. I felt numb and emotionless at the same time. The last sentence kept on replaying in my head. Slowly, the small smile in my face grew bigger and bigger until i was smiling from ear to ear. Im the happiest kookie in the world. I didnt answer him, i just grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him in for another kiss. I cant help but smile as we kissed each other. Taehyung noticed this and finds it funny. He giggled as he kissed me deeper.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling in bed while watching TV. Taehyung's chest pressed against my back as he placed his hand on my thigh and the other i used as a pillow. Minutes passed by and both of us fell asleep.

The tranquility ended when taehyung's phone rang. I rolled out of his grip as he sat up and grabbed his phone from under the pillow. He said it was yoongi hyung.

"Hello." Taehyung answered. His voice lower than usual since he just woke up.

"Jimin?" He questioned. I instantly turned to him when i heard my hyung's name. Taehyung mouthing a 'its your brother' while pointing to the phone. I didnt really understand the conversation they shared since all that taehyung said was yes, why, okay, i see and bye.

"What was that about?" I curiosly asked.

"Jimin is outside. He said something happened to yoongi hyung." Taehyung exclaimed as he jump out of bed and wore his clothes back on. I did the same.

"What happened?" I asked. Taehyung walked closer to me and run his fingers through my hair, attempting to fix it.

"Lets go find out." He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together as we made our way downstairs. I was quite nervous because i dont know how jimin hyung would react to this but something inside of me tells me not to let go of taehyung's hand.

As we reached the door, taehyung opened it and we were greeted by jimin hyung's back.

"Hey jimin." Taehyung called out. Jimin turned around. He was surprised to see me beside taehyung. His eyes travelled down and his brow furrowed when he saw my hands clasping taehyung's. He looked back up and stared at me. We were more surprised to see him with watery eyes, his left cheeks bruised and his shirt with stains of blood. I let go of taehyung's hand and hugged my brother. He didnt speak. He hugged me back and cried on my shoulder but never uttered a word. Not until,

"Yoongi." He weeped.

__________

have a nice day vkook and yoonmin trashes :)))))
lol ~